6031Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Harkonnen-Cheney-Haliburton

    Aug 1 7:50 AM
      Bradford wrote:

      > Frank Thomas Smith wrote:
      >
      > "Although
      > the huge US debt and the at least equally serious balance of payments
      > deficit certainly make the dollar shaky, I still fail to see what
      > that has
      > to do with the war."
      >
      > As a fellow Michael companion and brother and of course when
      > compliments assail you, you shy bun wipe..I still have to keep a
      > bloody eye on you. You sometimes adt with such unanarchistic
      > limpness that I stumble on your A-typical conservative narrowness of
      > vision. Yet, as companions go, I wouldn't trade you for the world.
      > Such a rich history under that toupee. But really Frank! Try to keep
      > a proper eye on real world events would ya?
      >

      > http://www.smirkingchimp.com/print.php?sid=17220

      My dear chap, you know I love you too. The fact that you are obviously
      slightly (only slightly) mad is no obstacle to my love. I wouldn't hold that
      against anybody. I like the article, but still don't see how it answers my
      question above. In fact by bringing it to our attention, you are imho
      skirting the tissue.