5566R: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Ich bin ein Crackpot (Was: Re: Moltke "initiated" WWI or Conspiracy of a 'Dark Lodge' ?

  • VALENTINA BRUNETTI
    Jun 10, 2004

      From: zapdingo
      Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2004 4:50 PM
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Ich bin ein Crackpot (Was: Re: Moltke "initiated" WWI or Conspiracy of a 'Dark Lodge' ?

      Forgive me Tarjei but in this contest my support and vote will go to my friend Bradford.

      Agree 100% . It's impossible to ride an ego-trip bgger than Brad's!!!

      A.

      Not only has he the most regard for his own opinion - in my opinion - but also in reading his e-mails I can always picture him as this fiery giant bellowing down from the top of Mount Certainty, where the air must sure be mighty fresh, even a bit intoxicating, maybe, for he never seems to want to climb down much.
      And changing subjects, is anybody else feeling strangely invigorated after hearing that Dornach thinks we are all crackpots? If only for this precious piece of information, I thank you, Eric.  I must say you're even more entertaining in the role of gossiper than in that  of  historian.
      Bryan

      holderlin> wrote:
      Tarjei Straume  wrote:

      "Frankly, I have never seen anyone with such high regard for his own
      opinion."

      Tarjei

      Well, while you may not have seen me on my sitcom, "ask bradie" it
      plays next to "uncle Tajie tells all", just after "Everyone loves
      Rudie", I thought for sure I held the record for having the highest
      regard for my own opinion. I thought everyone knew that. Hey if you
      don't believe me check the ratings, they are just below the ratings
      for Ronnie's Funeral dirge that went on and on...

      Do you Yahoo!?