5010Re: Seeking Sophia/Dottie

    May 1, 2004
      Bradford:
      > Sometimes you press the patience of Job.

      I agree. Yet, I feel compelled to call Sophia's voice forward from
      those who have experienced Her Essense. (I like caps, again)

      Bradford:
      I consider this gas balloon
      > of feeling life, unpenetrated by Michael thought, swirling in a
      > Burka of dervish Godhead reverie, nothing to do with the grounded
      > nature of Spiritual Science.

      And that is fine. But if you knew Sophia like I know Sophia, a song
      in there somewhere:) you would know it has to do directly with the
      streams of Gnostics, Rosicruicians, Anthroposophia specifically. And
      Michael, being the mightiest son of Sophia, according to Mr.
      Prokofieff, mediates this offering in possibly the same manner as was
      when He was the countanence of the OT and that of the NT. I like the
      trio of ChristMichaelSophia and that is how I experience them almost
      as One in a sense.

      And if we look at this oneness it seems, and I am not sure I
      completely can state it from Dr.Steiners Isis Sophia Maria book, it
      it because they come from the same lineage of the star the Gnostics
      were able to experience. If we completely get past the historic
      aspects of the Golgatha event and contemplate on that which was
      before the beginning Dr. Steiner says we come to a star and from this
      star is the lineage of the Father, Son, Holy Spirit and Sophia.

      I am of the Gnostic stream Bradford as was Jacob Boehme, Soliviev and
      others. I do not only get the physical word of it, although I am not
      able to express it back to you, but I get the beginningness and that
      is why I am at home in left field so to speak. My intuitions lead
      directly to the spirit connections and I 'feel' them or experience
      them. And it is not like you, and it is not better than you but it is
      different than your way. I am learning to get it your way are you
      learning to get it my way? I ask as you are committed that one can
      not experience the Godhead and Sophia and so forth, yet you are aware
      that we are working towards Spirit Man. No matter how far off this
      may be the seeds have been sown and are sprouting here and there. Not
      just in words but also in Intuition and Inspiration.

      Bradford:
      I don't expect I am worthy for personal
      > interviews with the godhead.

      It's not an interview Bradford. It's an experience without words
      without thought just love and bliss. So much so that ones body caves
      in almost as this happens or at least it seems to as the body does
      not seem capable of handling that kind of bliss, almost as if the
      spirit must leave it in order for the vibration or whatever it is
      that happens to it. I don't think the spirit can stay in the body and
      experience the Godhead. So no interview.

      Bradford:
      Let me express it bluntly. Not one of
      > us here is worthy of getting personal interviews with the godhead.

      No interviews.

      Bradford:
      > Steiner has presented the facts of why this so and with these fact
      > we should be able to pin-point our own developmental positions. It
      > is called Self Knowledge.

      And it is different for each of us. Although those on a similar path
      will experience possibly similar moments of recognition. Are you
      saying that Dr. Steiner says all of us are unable to experience
      living within the Godhead? As well can you please direct me towards
      the lecture where he speaks of such a thing. I realize we are
      watching out for deception and so forth and must always however this
      does not negate the experiences of those that have experienced this.
      It almost reminds me of my born again Christian friends who say that
      any vision or inspiration I came across must be from the devil,
      deception, as only certain people, particulary Priests of the church.
      Male priests.

      Bradford:
      Feel Sophia inside you? You don't even know what this feeling is.

      Actually Bradford, it is you who has no idea what this feeling is or
      you would have recognized it within me. You did not and do not. And
      you do not even think it possible. How do you suppose she can enter
      into the recesses of your heart when you deny Her so? It is not
      possible. She will keep walking the streets looking in vein for those
      who dare to have a real relationship with her.

      Not only do I know this feeling, I have seen Her. And it is the most
      awespiring vision one can have just about. It is exactly as Deborah
      posted earlier. I posted about it at the Ark a few years back. Which
      is interesting for me as I read your posts on different points of
      Soliviev and so forth as I came to this a few years back. I was not
      able to put it in words but come to it I did. I almost feel as if I
      am watching the world catch up to what I found while seeking abouts
      the Ark.

      Bradford:
      For you it has swirled around Magadalene as the true Core of Reality,

      Bradford, it is the stream Magdalene represents. And you should know
      that by now with all your talk. Mabye if you decided to sense into
      Magdalene versus talking about her and explicating her you might
      understand and then if you are open enough she leads you to Sophia.

      She is the daughter representation of Sophia. She is the
      representative of Anthroposophia no matter how backwards that may
      sound. And if you look to see you will know of what I speak. She is
      not soley the Virgin Mother or Mother Mary. She is the three in one
      and Magdalene is included in this. I can not do anything to make it
      so, it is by itself. And a further mystery shall show itself before I
      pass from this life. I do not know by whom but I know it will be
      told.

      And she is not core, she is of the trinity. She is a part of the
      core. Just as Jesus was inhabited so was Magdalene.

      Bradford:
      as the one the Father truly loves and Christ
      > adores more than others because of her sterling feeling life.

      Wrong. The Father loves all. The Father isn't even anyway in the
      manner you speak. I do not say the Father loved her more than the
      others. I say Jesus loved her more than the others and it is clear in
      the Nag Hammadi. And it is not like a love as we experience rather it
      is a love because she understood Him not because of any other thing.
      The love was unto the enlightment not the physical kind of love. The
      kiss was the sharing of knowledge not the physical kiss. Would you
      deny that she knew more than the others? Can you? Who knew more in
      your mind? And no it was not a Lazarus. And she knew before even a
      Lazarus was spoken of.

      Bradford:
      And I
      > happen to love Magdalene's myth and more connect this to the
      > greatness of Corelli.

      It is not a myth it is a happening.

      Bradford:
      > If you have followed Frank's wonderful translation of Myriam, such
      > gutsy fighter, certainly, must past through many trials of soul
      > before she can Swirl in Divine Sentimentality.

      What is Divine Sentimentality? And of course, just like
      the 'stepmother' or as the stepmother, she brought these from the
      lives past and transformed them at this particular point in time. And
      in all actuallity I believe they were already transformed before this
      particular point in time. That it was a living out for the witnessing
      of the Christs descent.

      Bradford:
      It has been avoided just as many times. Read my lips. Endocrine
      system.

      Bradford, I don't understand your point on this. Maybe others do and
      then I would wonder if they did why they did not say something.

      Bradford:
      > Pineal and Pituitary endorphins and swirly feelings with out
      > directed conscious intuition is not Michael School method.

      If you are referring to me and this 'swirly feeling' thing I have to
      say this is not my experience. It is very grounded. It was denied
      many times till I finally came to understand what was happening and
      was able to see how it was all laying out before me, including
      Christian Rosenkrutz. And I am watching it little by little come
      together.

      And I care not a whit for our understandings of Michael School method
      as if you are the say all be all to this point. Michael works in many
      ways and his ways are not our ways. You would have no idea with whom
      he works and how. I care not a whit for your claims on this.

      And now I ask for your Michael experiences Bradford. For one who
      writes much I ask very little. Just look inside your heart and bring
      them out. And if you come back to me one more time with 'oh your
      swirly dervish fishy whatever I will say again your silence speaks
      tomes.

      Bradford:
      Thought
      > leads feeling that is POF 101.

      And what lead thought Bradford? What is it that leads thought? Whose
      are we Bradford? Whose?

      Bradford:
      God doesn't come down, this over used
      > phrase by every fundie, god doesn't come down and talk to you or
      > George Bush.

      God manifests Itself all the time. Messages are sent and are seen
      everywhere by those who can see them and hear them. Even Christ says
      for those who have ears to hear, hear ye, and those who have eyes to
      see, see ye. God does speak to us Bradford even through the ants in
      Hindu literature. We are not speaking of 'Dottie, stop picking on
      Peter and Tarjei'. So, if this is what you are envisioning of my
      meaning you are not correct.

      Bradford:
      > mentioned recently that the Angels are working feverishling against
      > the Ahrimanic Deception... good grief.

      Yeah yea yeah Bradford. Me and Ahriman are hanging out together with
      Sophia and Michael having a few buds.(beer) You sound just like a
      fundie with the judgement on who can have the Sophia experience and
      God experience. Christ JEsus told us we are children of God and he is
      our Father. And my take is the body aspect but then again I know that
      gets me in trouble but the Doctor alludes to this as well if not
      coming straight out and saying it.

      Ahriman is not hanging out in my house Bradford. It seems you are the
      one who went and bought the lie that you can not have these
      experiences I am talking about. Hmmm.

      Bradford:
      Standing before such a
      > lecture like "The Angels Work in the Astral body of Man" or
      > following the participation of the Angel in placing a human soul in
      > Language and Nurturing, Mothering, and Nurturing the Child through
      > their destiny...Angel-Angel-Angel.

      And who is the Angel working for Brad? Anyone we know? Whew.

      Bradford:
      > To actually hear what you refuse to hear over and over again is
      that
      > for Christ to bear the Father God, he was terribly alone as his
      > entire bone system was infused, as the Seraphim, Cherubim and
      > Thrones shivered their fire into the prepared condition of TWO
      GREAT
      > INITIATES and an ELOHIM.

      What the hell are you talking about? I won't hear this? Says who?

      Bradford:
      That ain't us. Let's get real around here.

      Yup, your a fundie of a different nature it seems. You will block the
      door but not enter. Go through the door Brad experience your
      birthright as a child of God.

      Bradford:
      > Holy Ghost, as well as ANGEL-Archangel-Archai is a part of those
      > Tongues of inspired flame you are hoping will leap out of poets
      > hearts and minds, the minute you mention that you are the true
      flame
      > of Sophia on Earth.

      Nope. Not it. I was just wanting to inspire you to share your Sophia
      experience so we could meet one another. That's all. I melt when I
      hear others who speak on her.

      And I do not really know what you mean by saying 'one is a true flame
      of Sophia'...what do you mean by this. Do you think I am claiming I
      am one with Sophia or whathave you? I am in the service of Michael,
      Brad, and Christ. It is Sophia I am seeking in consequence of this. I
      found Christ, Michael and now Sophia. It just deepens my life and
      allows me to keep deepening it and hopefully till the time it is for
      me to go back home.

      Bradford:
      Lets ask Mike our resident shrink? He is used to handling
      > tough cases, his own biography has been a tough case, but I do
      > admire his realism.

      Hmm. Do you know my biography Bradford? And if you did or even take
      in a few of the things I mentioned on the Ark you would have a pretty
      good idea how it is that Christ came to me and why it is that I am
      able to experience Him in the manner I have shared before. I am that
      reverent child that Dr. Steiner speaks of in How To Know Higher
      Worlds. He spoke my life experiences as that which is needed to
      experience the higher worlds. I have not experienced the higher
      worlds per se, I have however experienced Christ Michael and Sophia.