49981Easter Cherubs (was: Worldviews)

    Apr 3, 2012
      This is more in season, showing precisely why we love those Sugar Cherubs so preciously:

      And this is what the Sugar Cherubs really look like -- not like Frank once suggested, you know, vampires and bats who have to hit the coffins at sunrise. They do hit those coffins at sunrise alright, not because they're real vampires, but because they fear the Light. Well, I've seen ducklings who feared the water at first because they'd grown up on dry land, before a pool was provided for them. But before long, they all went swimming as they were born to do. It's the same thing with our Sugar Cherubs. They fear the Light and the Love and the Spirit today, but tomorrow they'll be Christ-loving anthroposohists.

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" elfuncle@
      > wrote:
      >
      > > I know about a perfect gift for either of these wonderful, beautiful
      > > ladies: The Pursuit of Holiness (by Jerry Bridges)
      > > <http://www.challies.com/book-reviews/the-pursuit-of-holiness> . It's
      > > little fundamentalist, perhaps, but that's the kind of meat these
      > babies
      > > and puppies and kittens in Christ need at this stage. Then they can
      > try
      > > grownup-stuff like Steiner afterwards.
      >
      > "I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not
      > able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able."
      > ( -- 1 corinthians 3:2)
      >

      > Tarjei

    • Show all 15 messages in this topic