49963Re: Sister's Progress And Relapses (was: Hatred, Untruthfulness, and Alzheimer)

  • Myla Robert LeMaster-Gruber
    Apr 2, 2012
      Tarjei,
      I see...
      I try kind-of hard to give people the benefit of the doubt, especially these days; so I am sorry if and apparently for misunderstanding you.

      I wasn't being dirty, in any event.

      Myla

      > I've get it, Myla. I wrote:
      >
      > "Our Beloved Sister may have a strong aversion to Paul because of
      > something that happened to her in the Middle Ages, perhaps in a dark and
      > scary church with sinister ministers, and this may be the reason for
      > this sudden backsliding, but if she can overcome this, salvation and
      > bliss is beckoning her."
      >
      > In the Middle Ages there were inquisitions in Europe, and anti-heresy
      > campaigns. Some people were burned at the stake in worst case scenarios,
      > but they were relatively few, and witch-burning didn't really become an
      > epidemic until the 17th century, in the Modern Age. But it was unlawful
      > for any Christian to be a heretic. (Non-Christians, especially Jews,
      > were exempt.) The clergy roaming the countryside to investigate reports
      > and rumors of heresy could immensely feared. I don't know why our
      > Beloved Sister has such a very bad attitude about medieval Europe, but
      > she may have been a heretic. The most horrible thing the church fathers
      > did in the early Middle Ages was the murder of Hypatia in March 415,
      > which Steiner described in terrible detail. the Hypatia individuality
      > lived in the 19th century as Helena Blavatsky, and her strong antipathy
      > against Christianity was probably due to how she had died in her former
      > existence. The Hypatia/Blavatsky individuality was an occultist,
      > however, a very gifted clairvoyant in both of these incarnations, so she
      > has nothing to do with our Beloved Sister.
      >
      > Still, my mention of medieval sinister ministers was meant to to hint at
      > heresy, inquisition, church authority, correct theological beliefs and
      > so on, and perhaps being questioned by them in dark church basements,
      > but I didn't think about rape at all. Your mind is even dirtier than
      > Frank's!
      >
      > Tarjei
      >

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" <elfuncle@>
      > wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Myla Robert
      > > LeMaster-Gruber" mylalemaster@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > The reference to being raped was going too far, man.
      > >
      > > What reference to being raped? What am I missing here?
      > >
      > > Tarjei

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic