49952Sister's Progress And Relapses (was: Hatred, Untruthfulness, and Alzheimer)

    Apr 2, 2012
      Our Beloved Sister is suffering a severe, albeit temporary, setback; she's backsliding a little. With such tremendous progress she's been making lately, this is not unexpected. Nobody ascends in a straight line, like in a linear diagonal:

      In real life we all have our ups and downs, our good days and bad days:

      I must have hit some nail too hard on the head in one of my last posts, because the viper is biting hard this time, ouch! -- characterized by severe paranoia:

      "Tarjei: "I've been sayhing all along that our Beloved Sister ought to suspend her studies of Steiner a tad"

      That's what your recent psychotic outbursts are all about, isn't it? That's why you've got to "love" me endlessly, you don't like it that I am studying Steiner. That deserves your scorn. I see. But I'm the one driven by "hate"? Look in the mirror, or in the reflective surface of Saturn, which is supposed to reflect everything back to you."

      Sweet, sweet Sister, you didn't read my statement in full:

      "But we're here to help, aren't we? We're here to love and assist; that's what Lovathons are all about. I've been saying all along that our Beloved Sister ought to suspend her studies of Steiner a tad and concentrate at this stage on Biblical Christianity as a primary foundation for anthroposophical Christology and cosmology, which she may pick up again later, illumined by her Biblical studies. And I've always said she ought to focus especially on the apostle Paul: His epistles and the Book of Acts." (My emphasis)

      You see, some people use Goethe as a foundation for Steiner; others choose Blavatsky, but those authors may be heavy (especially Blavatsky), and nobody has explained the Mystery of Golgotha clearer than the apostle Paul. Our Bewloved Sister may have a strong aversion to Paul because of something that happened to her in the Middle Ages, perhaps in a dark and scary church with sinister ministers, and this may be the reason for this sudden backsliding, but if she can overcome this, salvation and bliss is beckoning her.

      It's also very disturbing that she sees hate as love and love as hate, as if she carries the symptoms of Orwellian brainwashing: WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. This means we still have a lot of work to do with Sister, but like Paul said, love suffereth long, and is kind, envieth not, vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth.

      And Brother Frank, throwing those four letter words around like that isn't helping. Use words of loving kindness, holy and sacred and divine words that the higher hierarchies would like to hear and see. When I just wrote some truth too hard for Sister and her friend Alicia to bear -- she says this forum is sick and vile and "an embarrassment to anthroposophy," which is a positive thing coming from her -- it was like sticking my finger into a hornet's nest. The hornets are like extreme wasps, and wasps are almost like bees, and bees make sweet honey. Let's help the Sugar Cherubs change their hornet's nest into a beehive so they can make sweet and tasty honey like they're supposed to.

      Our Lovathon continues!

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch" ted.wrinch@ wrote:
      > >
      > > "On the other hand, the karma of untruthfulness, especially deliberate, calculating and spiritually harmful untruthfulness with oneself at the center of attention, may also cause Alzheimer I believe."
      >
      > And I think that both of you guys should finally learn the axiom: "Don't fuck with Diana!"
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/waldorf-critics/message/23588
      >
      > Frank

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic