49948Re: Hatred, Untruthfulness, and Alzheimer (was: "Indescribably Sad and Pathetic")

  • ted.wrinch
    Apr 2, 2012
      "On the other hand, the karma of untruthfulness, especially deliberate, calculating and spiritually harmful untruthfulness with oneself at the center of attention, may also cause Alzheimer I believe."

      Didn't respond to to this as I think most agree on Staudi's fundamental, unremitting dishonesty. But, as I read through my last posting on his website article on three-folding I am still amazed at the bare-faced, dishonest manipulative prose he produced that allowed him to think he'd demonstrated that Steiner supported WW1. There are many other instances of dishonesty on show, albeit somewhat less prominent: the whole farce of our discussion over Brendan Karch's PhD thesis on Upper Sillesia is a case in point. His karma has to be ultimately not good from this kind of behaviour, but I wouldn't like to say how it will take shapeĀ…

      T.

      Ted Wrinch

      > Ironically, there's one particular Sugar Cherub who won't develop
      > dementia or Alzheimer or ulcers because of hate. I'm talking about PS,
      > of course, or Der Staudi if you prefer, who is a different animal from
      > the others because he seems not to be driven by hate, but by opportunism
      > and desire for personal attention, and the passionate hatred among the
      > others serves as an energy he is feeding off. He is also obsessed
      > alright, but his obsession differs from the average Cherub in the sense
      > that it's not really about Steiner and anthroposophy and Waldorf and
      > esotericism, but about himself.
      >
      > I noticed that Dennis just called PS on exactly that point, and it
      > wasn't unexpected that Dan (I don't have a code name for him yet), who
      > is usually very slow to react, quite patient, jumped in immediately with
      > an ad hom warning. The reason is very simple: From his very arrival in
      > Sugarland 11 or 12 years ago, PS has been Dan's favorite and
      > indispensable pet who is always welcomed with a red carpet VIP
      > treatment. Why? Well, it's not merely his academic pretenses. The
      > crucial reason is that prior to the arrival of PS, Dan was going solo
      > with his Nazi War Dance. Nobody else, not even the most hardcore
      > Cherubs, shared Dan's obsession with linking Steiner to Hitler and
      > anthroposophy to Nazism in those days. In this field, PS has done a
      > momentous amount of hard work that Dan could never dream of
      > accomplishing. So PS is not only Dan's pet; he's his Golden Goose, and
      > every post of his is a Golden Egg.
      >
      > So Dennis must immediately leave Dan's Golden Goose alone lest he get a
      > week on the bench. This is what that murderous madman got (who is really
      > honeysweet on the inside and ready for repentance and salvation someday,
      > just like Son of Sam and the Hillside Strangler were), which means that
      > criticizing Dan's Golden Pet is exactly as serious in his eyes as
      > threatening to kill school teachers by gutting them like fishes. And it
      > goes to show that Sune was nuked from Sugarland for calling PS a liar,
      > and I left in disgust after Dan ad home-warned me for calling a
      > statement of his a lie, although that was clearly an ad statementem and
      > not an ad hominem.
      >
      > Like I said, PS isn't likely to develop Alzheimer, for instance, for the
      > same reason as the others. He's bilingual for once, and he is obsessed
      > by personal ambition and intellectual exhibitionism rather than
      > passionate hatred. On the other hand, the karma of untruthfulness,
      > especially deliberate, calculating and spiritually harmful
      > untruthfulness with oneself at the center of attention, may also cause
      > Alzheimer I believe. I'm not a medical researcher, but I'm thinking of a
      > character like the late Elizabeth Claire Prophet. What PS can do to
      > counteract this danger is to learn many more languages, perhaps, but
      > that's what's expected of professional historians, so he's got his work
      > cut out for him.

> [...]
    • Show all 17 messages in this topic