49944Beloved Sister's Pilgrimage (was: Hatred, Untruthfulness, and Alzheimer)

    Apr 2, 2012
      Our Beloved Sister has been extremely challenged by a legion of demons clinging to her soul, passionate possessive hostility against the Holy Spirit and his messenger lasting for decades, causing her to kick against the pricks day and night, even in her sleep, kicking, kicking -- even kicking her husband out of bed so hard he hit the wall because she dreamed he was an anthroposophist. She loves cats, but there was this dude once who dreamt he was kicking a cat, but there was no cat there, so instead he kicked the wall and broke his toe. Yes indeed, our Beloved Sister has been going through a lot, much suffering and many tribulations, but she's a fierce fighter, I know, and she's coming out of it on top, I can see that, because her esoteric studies are promising to pay off, although she keeps running up against obstacles, especially in terms of her own understanding: Her confusion.

      But we're here to help, aren't we? We're here to love and assist; that's what Lovathons are all about. I've been sayhing all along that our Beloved Sister ought to suspend her studies of Steiner a tad and concentrate at this stage on Biblical Christianity as a primary foundation for anthroposophical Christology and cosmology, which she may pick up again later, illumined by her Biblical studies. And I've always said she ought to focus especially on the apostle Paul: His epistles and the Book of Acts.

      The latest RS lecture she is grappling with is Lecture 9  in the cycle Theosophy of the Rosicrucian GA 099), titled Planetary Evolution 1, whi8ch she calls "really wild" and "a challenge to summarize." But in spite of her failure to understand all of it -- nobody said anthroposophy was easy! -- there's something like a spark flashing up inside her when she writes:

      "(If I'm reading this right, it suggests we will one day be gods.)"

      Christ is knocking and divinity is awakening in her! She's knocking at Heaven's Door, and Heaven is opening!

      "And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you." ( -- Luke 11:9)

      "Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me. To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches."  ( -- Revelation 3:20-22)

      In spite of the fact that there are things in Steiner's lecture she doesn't understand, just like every seeker after truth and light is challenged by the grandeur of such magnificent complexity that boggles the mind and silences the wise, -- here is something that obviously sank in very deep:

      ' Steiner pauses to emphasize: "Take these words quite literally, as all religious documents must be taken." '

      Exactly, Sister! That's what I've been trying to tell you all along! Read the Gospels and Paul's Epistles!

      "Correspondences were also proposed to plants and minerals, but I'm afraid I lost track of that. It made no sense."

      Again, turn to the Bible, Beloved Sister.

      About plants:

      "Consider the lilies how they grow: they toil not, they spin not; and yet I say unto you, that Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these." ( -- Luke 12:27)

      "Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh: So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away. But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only. But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left. Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come. ( -- Matthew 24:32-42)

      (Read a little Steiner, especially his lectures on the Luke Gospel, and you'll find that the fig tree corresponds to the Buddha's Bodhi tree; these two trees represent the same thing in Buddhism and Christianity. I hope it's all beginning to make sense now, just a little.

      About minerals:

      "And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen; Saying, Blessed be the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest. And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples. And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out."  ( -- Luke 19:37-40)

      Now you may beginning to understand, Dear Sweet Beloved Sister, that minerals are also alive, that they also have a consciousness, just like you and I did on Ancient Saturn.

      Our Beloved Sister continues:

      "(As for points of discussion, all I can say is if anyone has any clue what any of this means, please let us know.)"

      What all this means, or any of it? Mysterious are the ways of the Lord, his wonders to behold, my friend. (I don't think that's in the Bible, but somebody said it once and it sounds pretty good, doesn't it?) But here's what Paul had to say about sacred mysteries for people like you desire to embark upon a path of understanding and initiation:

      "Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal. And though I have the gift of prophecy, and understand all mysteries, and all knowledge; and though I have all faith, so that I could remove mountains, and have not charity, I am nothing. And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing. Charity suffereth long, and is kind; charity envieth not; charity vaunteth not itself, is not puffed up, Doth not behave itself unseemly, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil; Rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth; Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Charity never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away. When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things. For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known. And now abideth faith, hope, charity, these three; but the greatest of these is charity." ( -- 1 Corinthians 13)

      As you know, Beloved Sister, charity means love in this King James translation of the Holy Scriptures. And that's what we're all about here at Anthroposophy Tomorrow: Loving you and all your fellow Sugar Cherubs just like Christ loves us all. That's why we have these Lovathons. And just like Paul says, our love for y'all suffereth long, and is kind, envieth not, vaunteth not itself, isnot puffed up, seeketh not her own, is not easily provoked, thinketh no evil, rejoiceth not in iniquity, but rejoiceth in the truth.

      To Brother Ted I only want to say one little thing: I'm aware that the Sugar Cherubs are gloating in self-satisfaction and teasing you because they seem to have pulled off an April Fool's joke on you, something about wine glasses. And I think you should be very happy on their behalf and rejoice at their joy and thank the gods for the opportunity of giving them such joy. Blessed is he who gives joy to others, whether it's through a simple inspired Lovathon or through the humble service of believing in a joke -- that's what April Fool's Day is all about. If you've been a fool, you've been God's fool.

      "Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men." ( -- 1 Corinthians 1:25)

      > Ironically, there's one particular Sugar Cherub who won't develop
      > dementia or Alzheimer or ulcers because of hate. I'm talking about PS,
      > of course, or Der Staudi if you prefer, who is a different animal from
      > the others because he seems not to be driven by hate, but by opportunism
      > and desire for personal attention, and the passionate hatred among the
      > others serves as an energy he is feeding off. He is also obsessed
      > alright, but his obsession differs from the average Cherub in the sense
      > that it's not really about Steiner and anthroposophy and Waldorf and
      > esotericism, but about himself.
      >
      > I noticed that Dennis just called PS on exactly that point, and it
      > wasn't unexpected that Dan (I don't have a code name for him yet), who
      > is usually very slow to react, quite patient, jumped in immediately with
      > an ad hom warning. The reason is very simple: From his very arrival in
      > Sugarland 11 or 12 years ago, PS has been Dan's favorite and
      > indispensable pet who is always welcomed with a red carpet VIP
      > treatment. Why? Well, it's not merely his academic pretenses. The
      > crucial reason is that prior to the arrival of PS, Dan was going solo
      > with his Nazi War Dance. Nobody else, not even the most hardcore
      > Cherubs, shared Dan's obsession with linking Steiner to Hitler and
      > anthroposophy to Nazism in those days. In this field, PS has done a
      > momentous amount of hard work that Dan could never dream of
      > accomplishing. So PS is not only Dan's pet; he's his Golden Goose, and
      > every post of his is a Golden Egg.
      >
      > So Dennis must immediately leave Dan's Golden Goose alone lest he get a
      > week on the bench. This is what that murderous madman got (who is really
      > honeysweet on the inside and ready for repentance and salvation someday,
      > just like Son of Sam and the Hillside Strangler were), which means that
      > criticizing Dan's Golden Pet is exactly as serious in his eyes as
      > threatening to kill school teachers by gutting them like fishes. And it
      > goes to show that Sune was nuked from Sugarland for calling PS a liar,
      > and I left in disgust after Dan ad home-warned me for calling a
      > statement of his a lie, although that was clearly an ad statementem and
      > not an ad hominem.
      >
      > Like I said, PS isn't likely to develop Alzheimer, for instance, for the
      > same reason as the others. He's bilingual for once, and he is obsessed
      > by personal ambition and intellectual exhibitionism rather than
      > passionate hatred. On the other hand, the karma of untruthfulness,
      > especially deliberate, calculating and spiritually harmful
      > untruthfulness with oneself at the center of attention, may also cause
      > Alzheimer I believe. I'm not a medical researcher, but I'm thinking of a
      > character like the late Elizabeth Claire Prophet. What PS can do to
      > counteract this danger is to learn many more languages, perhaps, but
      > that's what's expected of professional historians, so he's got his work
      > cut out for him.

> [...]

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic