49942Hatred, Untruthfulness, and Alzheimer (was: "Indescribably Sad and Pathetic")

    Apr 1, 2012
      Ironically, there's one particular Sugar Cherub who won't develop dementia or Alzheimer or ulcers because of hate. I'm talking about PS, of course, or Der Staudi if you prefer, who is a different animal from the others because he seems not to be driven by hate, but by opportunism and desire for personal attention, and the passionate hatred among the others serves as an energy he is feeding off. He is also obsessed alright, but his obsession differs from the average Cherub in the sense that it's not really about Steiner and anthroposophy and Waldorf and esotericism, but about himself.

      I noticed that Dennis just called PS on exactly that point, and it wasn't unexpected that Dan (I don't have a code name for him yet), who is usually very slow to react, quite patient, jumped in immediately with an ad hom warning. The reason is very simple: From his very arrival in Sugarland 11 or 12 years ago, PS has been Dan's favorite and indispensable pet who is always welcomed with a red carpet VIP treatment. Why? Well, it's not merely his academic pretenses. The crucial reason is that prior to the arrival of PS, Dan was going solo with his Nazi War Dance. Nobody else, not even the most hardcore Cherubs, shared Dan's obsession with linking Steiner to Hitler and anthroposophy to Nazism in those days. In this field, PS has done a momentous amount of hard work that Dan could never dream of accomplishing. So PS is not only Dan's pet; he's his Golden Goose, and every post of his is a Golden Egg.

      So Dennis must immediately leave Dan's Golden Goose alone lest he get a week on the bench. This is what that murderous madman got (who is really honeysweet on the inside and ready for repentance and salvation someday, just like Son of Sam and the Hillside Strangler were), which means that criticizing Dan's Golden Pet is exactly as serious in his eyes as threatening to kill school teachers by gutting them like fishes. And it goes to show that Sune was nuked from Sugarland for calling PS a liar, and I left in disgust after Dan ad home-warned me for calling a statement of his a lie, although that was clearly an ad statementem and not an ad hominem.

      Like I said, PS isn't likely to develop Alzheimer, for instance, for the same reason as the others. He's bilingual for once, and he is obsessed by personal ambition and intellectual exhibitionism rather than passionate hatred. On the other hand, the karma of untruthfulness, especially deliberate, calculating and spiritually harmful untruthfulness with oneself at the center of attention, may also cause Alzheimer I believe. I'm not a medical researcher, but I'm thinking of a character like the late Elizabeth Claire Prophet. What PS can do to counteract this danger is to learn many more languages, perhaps, but that's what's expected of professional historians, so he's got his work cut out for him.

      > Yes, that was my point about the WC denizens shortly after I joined that group. The words in quotes, I expect everyone remembers, are her own that she directed against me for her own bizarre reasons. It's very clear from her comment this morning, and the general behaviour of others, that they are "feeding [their] own animosity against what [they] hate". It's not healthy and can only end in tears (or dementia - we've seen that multi-language ability may help protect against it; I'm sure it's only a matter of time before evidence becomes available indicating that hate induces it).
      >
      > T.
      >
      > Ted Wrinch
      >
      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" elfuncle@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Yea -- what was it again? Something like, Why not celebrate and promote
      > > what you love instead of developing ulcers, high blood pressure, and
      > > dementia by feeding your own animosity against what you hate?
      > >
      > > Tarjei
      > >
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"
      > > <ted.wrinch@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Over on WC, Diana has thanked Alicia for 'getting her day off to a
      > > great start' by pointing her to an article mocking the recent creation
      > > of homoeopathically potentised biodynamic wine glasses. What 'an
      > > indescribably sad and pathetic' person she must be to need to ridicule
      > > others in order to make herself and her day 'great'.
      > > >
      > > > T.
      > > >
      > > > Ted Wrinch

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic