49940Re: "Indescribably Sad and Pathetic"

  • ted.wrinch
    Apr 1, 2012
      Yes, that was my point about the WC denizens shortly after I joined that group. The words in quotes, I expect everyone remembers, are her own that she directed against me for her own bizarre reasons. It's very clear from her comment this morning, and the general behaviour of others, that they are "feeding [their] own animosity against what [they] hate". It's not healthy and can only end in tears (or dementia - we've seen that multi-language ability may help protect against it; I'm sure it's only a matter of time before evidence becomes available indicating that hate induces it).

      Ted Wrinch

      > Yea -- what was it again? Something like, Why not celebrate and promote
      > what you love instead of developing ulcers, high blood pressure, and
      > dementia by feeding your own animosity against what you hate?
      > Tarjei
      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"
      > <ted.wrinch@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Over on WC, Diana has thanked Alicia for 'getting her day off to a
      > great start' by pointing her to an article mocking the recent creation
      > of homoeopathically potentised biodynamic wine glasses. What 'an
      > indescribably sad and pathetic' person she must be to need to ridicule
      > others in order to make herself and her day 'great'.
      > >
      > > T.
      > >
      > > Ted Wrinch

    • Show all 17 messages in this topic