4994Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Seeking Sophia/Soloviev

    Apr 30, 2004
      Bradford:
      I hardly see the work done by those who claim
      > to be so
      > passionate about Sophia showing any signs that they
      > grasp the extent
      > of who and what Sophia does.

      But She wants to hear your song Bradford. It is never
      enough that we share her with others we must also
      share her with ourselves. All that you have written
      below is great but it is not a song. What does your
      heart know of Sophia? What do you feel about her? Why
      do you feel the way you do about her? What in you
      aches to experience her, to know her, to see her.

      We can look at her from the standpoint you offer and
      this leads us but we need to 'hear' of her through the
      hearts that have experienced her. It will lead us to
      our intuitions of her and it is there she will meet
      us. And we shall know her as she knows us. We shall be
      within the Godhead, the Womb when we meet. The rest
      will fall in place as we seek her with words.

      Love, d