49932Re: Shocked WC Republican Moms

    Apr 1 7:20 AM

      > Bless me Father Taz, for I have sinned...or have I? Checking back on my post you were answering, I see I called the WC mob "dickheads".

      And that's not good for them. I think we should try to redeem those tortured souls, not push them deeper into the Abyss like that.

      > This, I perceived, is what must have offended your sensibilities to the extent that *you* dared to tell *me* what *I* have to do (talk the Jesus-talk).

      My point is that if we're gonna teach the Sugar Cherubs to talk the Jesus talk (PS' Jesuit inspiration doesn't seem to be helping much), we'll have to show them by example. In other words, you only have to do this (talk this kinda talk) if you want to help those souls like a good Christian. But if you don't wanna be a good Christian, well then just go ahead filling them with dirty and nasty imagery, retarding their progress and making sure they end up as those foul-smelling, pestilent, coagulating, slimy, reptilian life-forms on Future Jupiter that we'll be treading underfoot.

      > Sorry about that...but let's just consider the facts. According to InternetSlang.com: "DICKHEAD Definition / DICKHEAD Means

      > The definition of DICKHEAD is "Idiot"". Actually it's an anthroposophical expression as well.

      Baloney. Did Steiner use it? Dickenkopf or something? He certainly didn't use internet slang.

      > You know about "mental pictures" (representations, Vorstellungen) from Philosophy of Freedom, right? Well, "dickhead" creates a great mental picture...if you have imagination.

      But that mental picture ain't pretty. It consists of a human being walking around with the grossly oversized head of a penis sticking out of his shirt collar instead of a human head -- or instead of an animal head for that matter, like in Disney or something. It's ugly and obscene, it's .. huh .. unclean; it's not merely pornographic but something worse, it's totally depraved and perverse. The higher hierarchies flee at the very sound or sight of such a mental image, being replaced by the fallen ones, who are closely related to the demons possessing the Sugar Cherubs. By throwing such a word at them, you are causing them all severe setbacks. What they need is the music of the spheres, beautiful poetry, and mental imagery inspired by holiness.

      And don't listen to Ted and his etymological justifications for your obscenities and profanities. He's been corrupted by his PS-obsession, which has a corrosive effect upon the intellect. Stick with Jesus, and that goes for you as well as our Beloved Sister, and Ted too.

      So how would Jesus have insulted them? He would have called them a generation of vipers and asked them how they expect to escape the damnation of hell, or to insert a little Steiner into this, how they expect to escape the karma of becoming that sticky, foul-smelling substance in the swamps of Future Jupiter.

      > And you know, it's quite a new word for me. You see, I don't have much opportunity to speak English, and I only heard DH a coupla time on TV. I love it!

      Bad taste, Frank, bad taste. You're watching the wrong channels. You should be watching the 700 Club or the Disney Channel. And every time you switch channels, you should ask Jesus if he approves.

      > Jesus, as you know, spoke Aramaic, and as I didn't know how to say dickhead in Aramaic, I checked my Armaic-American occult dicktionary and found "hypocrite, demon, et al". So Jesus - who was no pussy

      You mean he was no sissy, of course. Stop thinking so dirty, Frank, especially when the Sugar Cherubs are reading everything. They need lots and lots of holiness.

      > - nowadays would probably call all our hypocrites and demons (Waldorf Critics) "dickheads".

      No he wouldn't. Not even Dickenkopfen. Check this out:

      "And Jesus said , Are ye also yet without understanding? Do not ye yet understand , that whatsoever entereth in at the mouth goeth into the belly, and is cast out into the draught? But those things which proceed out of the mouth come forth from the heart; and they defile the man. For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies: These are the things which defile a man: but to eat with unwashen hands defileth not a man." ( -- Matthew 15:16-20)

      So you could call them heads and hearts full of  evil thoughts, murders, adulteries, fornications, thefts, false witness, blasphemies.

      > This song is dedicated to you, Father Tarjei: (hum along)
      >
      > http://www.last.fm/music/Kate+Nash/_/Dickhead
      > Frank

      Somebody doing some cleaning yanked out the speakers and damaged the audio card as well on my stationary computer, so I have to download such things on a memory chip and play them on the TV.