49906Re: Shocked WC Republican Moms

    Mar 29, 2012
      Thou art trading profane insults with the cheruby sugar children, Frank, so methinketh that thou ought to repent too and humbly ask their forgiveness. Of course neither Steiner, the Goethanum, or any Waldorf establishment has anything to do with Enochs High School in Modesto, California. But they do this sort of thing all the time. I've already mentioned how they tried to link a neo-Nazi school massacre in 1999 to Waldorf. They've also associated it with Satan worship in order to attract Christian fundies, but then they chased the fundies away by insulting Jesus Christ in their characteristic atheist fashion.

      So how can they possibly link Enochs High School to Waldorf when it just ain't Waldorf? It's how their minds work: A 41 year old male teacher leaves wife and kids to be with his teenage female student. Someone who behaves like that must be an anthroposophist, because that's the effect Steiner has on his latter-day followers. He may never have heard of Steiner, maybe he's never heard of Waldorf, but who cares? He's done something Waldorfish, and for that reason, it's appropriate to punish all Waldorf schools whether that teacher was an anthro or not. The girl's mom is angry, and soon they'll recruit her to Sugarland and convince her that Steiner is behind the seduction of her daughter because Steiner is Satan and Waldorf teachers and other anthros are Steiner-Satan-worshippers, that regular public school teacher is probably a closet anthroposophist, so the law ought to investigate his bookshelves.

      The Sugar Cherubs think this way, not because they're "dickheads" but because they're so emotionally disturbed that their braincells are dying faster than is the case with severe alcoholics and drug abusers. They're hallucinating.  It's those demons possessing them. They're probably frothing at the mouth when typing WC messages, occasionally rolling around on the floor in convulsions and psychoses. They need medical assistance, not insults, Frank! And, of course, they need our compassion, our love, and our prayers.

      > I'd really like to ignore those asinine dickheads (male & female) but sometimes I can't help myself. Check out this Margaret Sachs post where she implies *falsely* that the article has something to do with Waldorf education. And she's pretends shock. But note what kind of crap she and her ilk read as indicated by the articles in the right-hand column.
      >
      > Frank

    • Show all 20 messages in this topic