49625Re: Will you ever get a precident you like

  • Myla
    Feb 29, 2012
      Ultimately, no president, whatsoever; at all. However, until then, one that strives for individuals to be self-dependent through spiritual-cultural life, as he or she separates politics until it just fades away, finally eliminated from our society, into nothingness.

      Myla

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Kim Munch Michelsen" <KMMConsult@...> wrote:

      > Hello everybody
      >
      > You know, everybody who want's to be precident, want's power!
      >
      > And the precident has power!
      >
      > And no spiritual seeker who is right in his/her head want to go for
      > precidency!
      >
      > SO, HOW IS YOUR IDEA OF AN IDEAL PRECIDENT
      >
      > I have a few keywords (I havent thought it throuh fully, but here is a few)
      >
      > I don't want any idealist! They can be dangerous as hell.
      >
      > If he/she is a little lazy it vould be OK, they are to lazy to be fanatical.
      >
      > He should not be to intelligent, they might get some stupid ideas without
      > any relation to the real world.
      >
      > My primary wish is that he has common sence (which is the same as natural
      > wisdom).
      >
      > That he is good to choose advisors.
      >
      > And he has guts to do what is necessary, if need be.
      >
      > What is your dream precident???
      >
      > Kim

    • Show all 32 messages in this topic