49208Re: Double-quote of the day

  • ted.wrinch
    Jan 19, 2012
      "That isn't to imply, of course, that you yourself are in
      some way deranged..."

      In the same way that when Diana said that all my posts here are intellectually sub-standard doesn't imply that my mind is sub-standard. Yeah - right! It's like listening to the sheep in 1984...

      T.

      Ted Wrinch

      > --- In waldorf-critics@yahoogroups.com, Peter Staudenmaier <pstaud@> wrote:
      >
      > "Even if much of what you have to say is indeed somewhat deranged."
      >
      > PK then clarifies: "That isn't to imply, of course, that you yourself are in some way deranged..."
      >
      > "PK
      > Enough Already!!!"
      >
      > So congrats, Tarjei, you've got them squealing and stamping on the floor like deranged Rumplestiltkens.

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic