4918Raymon

    Apr 27, 2004
      > Raymond:
      > But what has this sort of thing to do with the debate at
      > > hand?

      Dottie
      > Wanted to know where you were coming from with your comments that
      > seem to point that you think Staudenmaier correct that Dr. Steiner
      > was a racist? Do you consider that to be true? I have other
      questions
      > but I guess I would like to have these questions answered regarding
      > the doctrine before I go on further.

      Raymon, can you answer the question above sometime soon? Do you think
      Dr. Steiner was a racist? Have you read Staudenmaiers Eco paper? And
      if so have you checked the references to realities of the Doctors
      work? And if so have you not noted the two or three word quote with a
      Staudenmaier interpretation of said quote as if the Doctor stated
      such himself?

      And if you do consider Dr. Steiner a racist what the hell are you
      doing following such a man? Do you agree with any aspects that you
      consider racist in Dr. Steiners work? Do you find yourself outside
      the mainstream of Anthroposophy according to how others view his
      work? What is the most important aspect of the Doctors work you think
      serves the future of humanity? How do you feel about Sophia making
      her reappearance center stage?

      Come on Sophia,