48484Re: Pythagoras and the Five Building Blocks of Man

  • Kim
    Nov 2, 2011
      Dottie, what's in and below Malkuth in Aziluth is earthy, but I haven't
      gone deeply into these lower trees as it is a life study in themselves.
      Kim

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "dottie" <dottie_z@...>
      wrote:

      > Kim, what I am working on is the horizontal and the vertical. Those to
      the right and left are horizontal, earthly, and the ones going up are
      vertical. So I was thinking that on the left and right we have what it
      is like in the earthly world on the ahrimanic and luciferic curve and
      then they meet in the middle, in consciousness, when we are able to
      purify our chakras into their rightful working manners.

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Kim" kimgm@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Dottie, I don't know where I have the drawing from, but you can find
      > > variations many places.
      > > I don't think they lay on the center pillar, which is the androgyne
      > > pillar, the left is the female and the right is the maskuline, or in
      > > other words, the right is the pillar of Fire, the left the pillar of
      > > Water, and the center the pillar of air, and each of these
      > > soul-components should be of each their element.
      > >
      > > But if they were in the same pillar it should be the left pillar,
      with
      > > Binah as the original mother, the Thrones, creater of mankind,
      Geburah

      <http://kimgraaemunch.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/christianrosencreutz-c\
      \
      > > olor.jpg>
      > > Normally we start with Malkuth as the physical, Yesod as the
      etheric,
      > > and up to Chesed as Atma, but some set the Astral triangle to the
      body,
      > > the ethical triangle to the soul and, above the Abyss, the Supernal
      > > triangle, to the spirit.
      > >
      > > Kim
      > >
      > > [Four Words - extended]
      > > <http://kimgraaemunch.wordpress.com/?attachment_id=11>
      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, dottie zold
      > > <dottie_z@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Kim, that is a very interesting consideration with the four
      worlds.
      > > Can you share the link with that image so I can see further a thing.
      It
      > > almost appears as if we could consider the Sun Moon Earth and maybe
      the
      > > fourth is when they are all united and maybe too this then
      represents
      > > the Ego of all three united.
      > > > My thought on the next image is that in the center pillar we can
      see:
      > > > Yesod = Sentient Soul
      > > > Tiperetjh = Intellectual Soul
      > > > Datath = Consciousness Soul
      > > > These are the Marys, the Mothers, who lead us ever onwards and
      > > upwards.
      > > > Thanks for these considerations,
      > > > Dottie

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic