48301Sugar Cherubs, Adorable Darlings and Chemistry (was: Argument, logic...)

    Sep 9, 2011
      You're right, And he's loved by them, he really is. As soon as DD puts him on the bench, Di says she hopes he'll be back in a week.

      I wish those words you deleted, or that repeated word you deleted -- he is not very imaginative or versatile with his literal skills -- would be permitted over there, or down there rather. Let them deliver what they advertise: "Not for the overly sensitive." DD has been trying to make the Unthinkable Facility respectable with those rules, but it just doesn't work.

      If DD is as savvy in science as he claims, he probably knows what he's doing with Adorable Darlings. The interaction between Sugar Cherubs and Adorable Darlings is like a course of experimentation with elemental atoms. Sometimes there are loud explosions, at other times there is mutual attraction. The Adorable Darling is usually oxidized, like iron when it rusts, and the Sugar Cherubs get their ideological hate-agenda "reduced", which in chemistry means the opposite of what it sounds like. And I say, the crazier, spacier, nuttier, wackier Adorable Darlings we can send to the Unthinkable Facility, the better. Whenever they show up around here, I always try to point them in the right direction, as politely as I can: To the hole where they all belong. Some people need to go to hell and back before they find salvation. That's why we need to be vigilant with our lovathon towards them. So let's light two candles tonight, Frank, you and I: One for the Sugar Cherubs and another one for the Adorable Darlings.

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" elfuncle@ wrote:
      > >

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "Frank Thomas Smith"
      > > <fts.trasla@> wrote:
      > >
      > > > It's a method, Tarjei. That's why they love Steve Hale so much. He's a
      > > holocaust denier and conspiracy theorist - so they can claim (aka lie)
      > > that he's typical of anthropsophists.
      > >
      > T: They may love him, but he's earned his first week on the bench already to repent his ad hom sins. (Did DD pick up this practice from ice hockey?) It's not unexpected. I'm surprised he has managed to refrain from the kind of ad hom vocabulary he served to us through --- was it Boris Yeltsin? Stuff like that inspired me to change all their > nicknames, or at least most of them, to sweeter and more lovable inventions.
      >
      > F: Your missing the comedy effect, Tarjei. Here a recent post by Pete K. (knowing your sensibility to disgusting language, I have censured the offending words (actually only one word):
      >

      > Pete K: This is personal and completely unrelated to what we're talking about.
      >
      > ---- you!
      >
      > ---- YOU STEVE.
      >
      > ---- YOU STEVE.
      >
      > Now an off-list message that Steve H. just sent me:
      > "---- you. [Is he cloning Pete, or is Pete cloning him?] I'm doing the work that your dumb old ass couldn't handle in the kitchen. Hell's Kitchen Frankie, that's what they call you.
      > You take the high road and publish words, like in a review. Wow"

    • Show all 10 messages in this topic