48265Re: Taliban at the WC

    Sep 1 4:21 PM

      > You might think it extremely nasty my calling Roger Rawling a rat. But not according to the WC creatures. According to them man is an animal. Therefor both Roger and rats are animals - brothers in fact. So calling Roger (accurately) a rat is actually a complement, although both might feel insulted..

      I know. I've noticed that Diana feels that the notion of man being different from animals is repugnant (nauseating), and that Alicia's spiritual teacher or guru is a dog. Besides, the Unthinkable Facility has always been rat-infested -- with the rabid, poisonous kind, the descendents of those that brought the black death to Europe in the 14th century.