      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Divine Body relating to the Human Body
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, June 13, 2011, 3:28 PM

      Okay, so it looks like the Phallus is understood as Yesod in the Jewish tradition. And Yesod is connected with Hod and Neztach which stand as left leg and right leg. Now it seems that Saraf, the serpent of the bible, maybe having to do with the kundalini sits within that same place.... so I feel that finally the Kabbalah is coming to life within me in a way that is not abstract and out there and more related to what I am trying to get to: Adamkadmon and the Divine Body ....

      All good things and thanks,

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, June 11, 2011, 9:13 PM