47527Re: Trolling

  • bikhe hozho
    May 2, 2011
      Hmmm...just what Diana and Peter S. do on the other list when they're backed up on an argument and don't want to concede anything: they resort to nonsensical gibberish: "I don't know what you're talking about anymore", infinite regress request for more sources, or nanny nanny boo-boo personal gibes.

      Let's try this: If you were not a Secret Agent Man (who invariably works for a cultish hierarchical black-ops State organization that historically has served the interests of its corporate masters - odd that an anarchist would style himself after such!) but an agent of disinformation _against_ what remains of the Anthroposophical Impulse, how could your behaviour be bettered?

      All you do is prove WC right in thinking that Apopers are ignorant, cultish assholes who deserve their contempt.

      What of real anthroposophy is there in your venomous spite? What of truth-telling, since you are a self-proclaimed liar and dissembler, and boasting of it? Who do _you_ serve, since we all must serve somebody? Again: What have you done to move things forward instead of backwarads?

      Stephen

      > I still think you should take your venom out on your mama instead, she's
      > closer at hand, it should make you feel better.
      >
      > Tarjei
      >
      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "hozhonahasglii"
      > <hozhonahasglii@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I'm calling you out is what I'm doing.
      > >
      > > Stephen
      > >

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" elfuncle@
      > wrote:
      > > >

      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "bikhe hozho"

      > > > You're doing absolutely nothing here except attacking other
      > > > contributors. Nothing. Get rid of your anger by pouring meat sauce
      > down
      > > > your mama's neck or something, in your own home, instead of
      > spreading
      > > > your frustrations in public like this. Or see a therapist. You've
      > got a
      > > > problem that's eating you.
      > > >
      > > > Tarjei

    • Show all 114 messages in this topic