47131The Future of Spiritual Science (was: The future of spiritual science)

  • val2160
    Mar 31, 2011
      "By means of Anthroposophy — as we shall see more and more clearly — all splitting-up will cease. Therefore it is now just the right time to know the Folk-souls, because Anthroposophy is here to teach us not to place them in opposition to one another, but to call upon them to work in harmonious co-operation. The better we understand this, the better Anthroposophists we shall be. This should be the note on which, for the present, these lectures close. For finally the knowledge we gather must really work in our feelings and our thinking, and in our anthroposophical idea. The more we live up to this the better Anthroposophists we are."

    • Show all 39 messages in this topic