46272Re: Peter Staudenmaier Goes Into Orbit

  • val2160
    Mar 8, 2011
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"
      <ted.wrinch@...> wrote:

      Some theories are that he was put down as a trouble maker because: the
      Romans were worried that he could unify the Jewish people as their
      messiah; he challenged Rome by calling for non-violent resistance to
      high taxes and land seizures (Crossan's thesis).

      In either of these cases the threat would have been to the state not the
      people.-Val

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "val2160" wdenval@
      wrote:

      > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"
      > > <ted.wrinch@> wrote:
      > > >
      > > > Frank's response over in the Hole to Peter's orbit was:
      > > >
      > > > "You are an miserable, egotistical, slanderous, arrogant,
      abominable
      > > liar
      > > > Peter."
      > > >
      > > > I don't think that the term 'arrogant' adequately describes the
      state
      > > of mind of an 'historian' that, without qualification, believes:
      > > >
      > > > that the crucifixion was only 'an act ordered and carried out by
      Roman
      > > colonists against jews'.
      > > >
      > > > 'Ego-maniac' would seem to be a more accurate description.
      > > >
      > > > T.
      > > >
      > > > Ted Wrinch
      > >

      > > Um, what crime was the execution for?-Val
      > >

      > > > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"

      S.s
      > > go buttons at once, and he has lifted off into orbit on a wave of
      > > far-left, anti-semitic-fighting, racism-attacking ardour. All his
      left
      > > progressive, atheist, spirit-scoffing and dishonesty mirror neurones
      > > appear to be firing at once:

      > > anti-intellectual, democracy-hating scum, And he's making America
      safe
      > > for Americans by shoring up the crumbling church-state barricades:

      > > bit to get the Christ killers, reading false gospels from lying,
      > > duplicitous evangelists, are being shown by our intrepid
      spirit-scoffer
      > > - making the world safe for neo-marxism and atheism again! - to be
      the
      > > racist, anti-Semitic, conspiracy-loving rabble that our intrepid
      hero
      > > for the anti-spirit has always known them to be. The enlightenment
      has
      > > been pouring from his keyboard, as his fingers try to keep up with
      his
      > > (solipsistic) planet sized brain; we should be awed by the scholarly
      > > wisdom that is now flowing and that tells us that that the
      crucifixion
      > > was only 'an act ordered and carried out by Roman colonists against
      > > jews', and was completely unconnected with the Sanhedrin. After 2000
      > > years we finally know the truth - the gospels were simply wrong!

      > > "unfamiliar with our own traditionÂ…[and] frequently unfamiliar
      with
      > > basic aspects of Christian tradition, indeed of virtually any
      religious
      > > traditions [sic]". It's amazing that Peter has such knowledge of
      > > xtianity, knowledge that the evangelists, the co- founders of the
      > > religion, didn't have, and that Peter can now provide for us all. We
      > > should feel blessed!

      > > homo-phobic, white-supremacist, academic-hating,
      anti-Semitism-loving
      > > brain and self have now been corrected, chastised and reprimanded
      for
      > > their erring ways by your judicious, balanced, accurate, sensitive,
      deep
      > > and far-ranging account.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic