46263Re: Peter Staudenmaier Goes Into Orbit

  • val2160
    Mar 8, 2011
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"
      <ted.wrinch@...> wrote:

      > Frank's response over in the Hole to Peter's orbit was:
      >
      > "You are an miserable, egotistical, slanderous, arrogant, abominable
      liar
      > Peter."
      >
      > I don't think that the term 'arrogant' adequately describes the state
      of mind of an 'historian' that, without qualification, believes:

      > that the crucifixion was only 'an act ordered and carried out by Roman
      colonists against jews'.

      > 'Ego-maniac' would seem to be a more accurate description.
      >
      > T.
      >
      > Ted Wrinch

      Um, what crime was the execution for?-Val

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "ted.wrinch"
      ted.wrinch@ wrote:

      > > Frank and a couple of others here seem to have pushed all Peter S.s
      go buttons at once, and he has lifted off into orbit on a wave of
      far-left, anti-semitic-fighting, racism-attacking ardour. All his left
      progressive, atheist, spirit-scoffing and dishonesty mirror neurones
      appear to be firing at once:

      > > He's defending the world against esotericists and anthros and other
      anti-intellectual, democracy-hating scum, And he's making America safe
      for Americans by shoring up the crumbling church-state barricades:

      > > He knows the truth! 2000 years of supine xtianity, slathering at the
      bit to get the Christ killers, reading false gospels from lying,
      duplicitous evangelists, are being shown by our intrepid spirit-scoffer
      - making the world safe for neo-marxism and atheism again! - to be the
      racist, anti-Semitic, conspiracy-loving rabble that our intrepid hero
      for the anti-spirit has always known them to be. The enlightenment has
      been pouring from his keyboard, as his fingers try to keep up with his
      (solipsistic) planet sized brain; we should be awed by the scholarly
      wisdom that is now flowing and that tells us that that the crucifixion
      was only 'an act ordered and carried out by Roman colonists against
      jews', and was completely unconnected with the Sanhedrin. After 2000
      years we finally know the truth - the gospels were simply wrong!

      > > It's also so cool that Peter is here to correct us as we are :
      "unfamiliar with our own traditionÂ…[and] frequently unfamiliar with
      basic aspects of Christian tradition, indeed of virtually any religious
      traditions [sic]". It's amazing that Peter has such knowledge of
      xtianity, knowledge that the evangelists, the co- founders of the
      religion, didn't have, and that Peter can now provide for us all. We
      should feel blessed!

      > > So that's great Peter! I feel that my foggy, anti-rational,
      homo-phobic, white-supremacist, academic-hating, anti-Semitism-loving
      brain and self have now been corrected, chastised and reprimanded for
      their erring ways by your judicious, balanced, accurate, sensitive, deep
      and far-ranging account.

      > > T.
      > >
      > > Ted Wrinch

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic