      From: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ted.wrinch
      Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 4:56 PM
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Incompetance

      And she continues with me:

      "He [Ted] not only had no problem with what Kim wrote, he has taken off on his own
      flight of fancy, trying to "purify" homosexuality for right-thinking people:"

      ..

      "Here is a tip: Homosexuality is not an
      "advancement," this is not an improvement on calling it a perversion, and it
      does not need "purifying.""

      She thinks my passage is arguing for the need to 'purify homosexuality'!!! She simply can't read, and can't think.

      "The stuff you're writing over there ought to be printed up in
      Waldorf brochures everywhere, so gay parents and parents of gay children can see
      just what they're getting into."

      Again - she simply can't follow what she reads. This was my experience in the Hole, when she tried to interject herself into the discussion between Peter and I about Steiner, Ostwald and materialism. In that discussion, she was also unable to read or understand accurately what she read.

      T.

      Ted Wrinch

      > Wow,
      >
      > Diana demonstrating her inability to follow the meaning in a simple, short email in her comments on Kim's post:
      >
      > "Some people who are spiritually inadequate (as everyone on this
      > list is assumed to be) can't "even" have a relationship with someone of the
      > opposite sex. The way that sentence is constructed, it actually appears that
      > homsexuality is worse than pedophilia "

      > She's failed to understand what Kim wrote and created an implication that does not exist in the original. It's astonishing that someone actually pays her to edit other people's work when she demonstrates such complete literary incompetence. What the hell did she learn at that liberal arts university, that she supposedly graduated from? It was this kind of atrophy of mental and spiritual faculties that I had in mind as a possible development when I said that focusing on what they hate could be damaging to the Hole denizens all those years ago. I think, sadly, one can see it coming true in this amazing post from Lady Di.
      >
      > T.
      >
      > Ted Wrinch

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic