      From: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of ted.wrinch
      Sent: Saturday, February 26, 2011 4:29 PM
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Incompetance

      Wow,

      Diana demonstrating her inability to follow the meaning in a simple, short email in her comments on Kim's post:

      "Some people who are spiritually inadequate (as everyone on this
      list is assumed to be) can't "even" have a relationship with someone of the
      opposite sex. The way that sentence is constructed, it actually appears that
      homsexuality is worse than pedophilia "

      She's failed to understand what Kim wrote and created an implication that does not exist in the original. It's astonishing that someone actually pays her to edit other people's work when she demonstrates such complete literary incompetence. What the hell did she learn at that liberal arts university, that she supposedly graduated from? It was this kind of atrophy of mental and spiritual faculties that I had in mind as a possible development when I said that focusing on what they hate could be damaging to the Hole denizens all those years ago. I think, sadly, one can see it coming true in this amazing post from Lady Di.

      T.

      Ted Wrinch

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic