45841Re: Hole Quote of the Month

    Nov 11, 2010

      > I was playing this the hole-way by deliberately quoting him out of context so they can taste their own medicine. He was talking about America and gun ownership. Yes, he's got guns, but he has to cross an ocean and get his hardware through customs to get a shot at me ;)
      >
      > Tarjei

      Don't feel so safe, Tarjei. This guy Roger is a fucking raving lunatic. I'm sure he'd like a shot at you...and ME! He describes himself as a very good, gentle person and only likes to shoot noxious animals. Nevertheless, being so good, he must feel that bumping us off would be good---for the world and for all those poor kids in Waldorf schools. But we are far away. All he has to do is sell his guns and use the money to buy more in Norway or Argentina...or both. I don't know about you, but I'm ready for him. If he shows up at the airport my ..er...friends in immigration will disappear him into a cement coffin at the bottom of the Rio de la Plata. Know any likely fjords at your end?