45839Re: Hole Quote of the Month

  • ted.wrinch
    Nov 11, 2010
      Dottie,

      I find his situation more complex than you describe. He is one of the few on that list that tries to act out of a sense of heartfullness. Just he fails. His work is twisted - and bitter - as you say. I think his problems stem, like most over there, from an atrophied sense for the truth.

      T.

      Ted Wrinch