45812Re: Welttoilettentag

  • ted.wrinch
    Nov 4, 2010
      It does look like compassion is all we can offer now. They are swirling around in all their old obsessions - PS is back to Steiner's doctoral thesis, with another request for 'esotericists' to step up to the plate to 'discuss' it with him. The trouble is that they eject or put off anyone who might provide anything different from the scoffery and sarcasm that is their usual fare. But you're right - maybe if they contributed their toiletting experience to the World Toilet project the sh*t in there would start to go downÂ…

      T.

      Ted Wrinch

      > Someone with compassion for the human beings trapped down below, in the Unthinkable Facility also known as the Abyss, should perhaps petition Welttoilettentag to lend them a hand. They've been donated lots of Waldorf toilet rolls, but they can't use them in their constipated condition and with an unplumbable toilet, so maybe these people can help?
      >
      > http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welttoilettentag
      >
      > http://www.worldtoilet.org/
      >
      > Tarjei

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic