45811Re: Welttoilettentag

    Nov 3, 2010
      Walden writes you-know-where (Oct 19):
      "I just don't have time to monitor another list - especially one whose members continually refer to this group as a toilet, etc."
      This isn't exactly true. They would like it to be a toilet, of course, which is why they call it W.C., but the facility doesn't work because of irreparable plumbing problems, and even if it worked they couldn't use it because of their chronic constipation (diagnosed by the Doctor himself). So we don't call it The toilet (in spite of those donated Waldorf toilet rolls), but The Unthinkable Facility, The Abominable Abyss, The Hole, and sometimes in the old days -- a long time ago when some people thought there was still hope -- The Unplumbable Toilet.

      Tarjei

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "jmn36210" <jmn36210@...> wrote:

      > Yeah, sh-t happens ...especially in the W-C :-)
      >
      > J-M

      > --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, "elfuncle" elfuncle@
      > wrote:
      > >
      > > Someone with compassion for the human beings trapped down below, in
      > the Unthinkable Facility also known as the Abyss, should perhaps
      > petition Welttoilettentag to lend them a hand. They've been donated lots
      > of Waldorf toilet rolls, but they can't use them in their constipated
      > condition and with an unplumbable toilet, so maybe these people can
      > help?
      > >
      > > http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welttoilettentag
      > >
      > > http://www.worldtoilet.org/
      > >
      > > Tarjei