45547RE: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Michael says hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Kim Graae Munch
    Oct 1, 2010
      Within the first time I were in this group there were a longer discussion pro et contra who John was, without any movement, and I got the impression it was a continued discussion through a century.

      First Temple

      I have written about it before, that John the Apostle was Elisha.

      This is really a story about Temple Building:)

      One of the seven councillors, which included Enkido/Eabani and Gilgamesh, where the highest Oannes (John are called Johannes in Greek) and is the same as Adam.

      Oannes

      In the 10th century BC King Solomon contacts the old friend of his father, King Hiram of Tyra, because he needs help to build the Temple of God.

      Hiram_KingSalom_King_Hiram

      Hiram Abiff, King Solomon, and King Hiram

      King Hiram af Tyra is related to Heracles or Hercules, and delivers the tree to the two pillars Boaz and Jachin, and he sends his best architect Hiram Abiff, Interestingly we here have Hiram twice as we have John twice, and it's a near possibility that King Hiram is Elijah.

      temple

      As we all know, this architect Hiram Abiff are John the Apostle:

      In a letter to me dated September 4, 1995, René Querido wrote of the Hiram connection: “Rudolf Steiner gave a revised version of the Temple Legend, most probably towards the end of 1923. I have the text in a German typed copy—it has never been published, and was given to a group of friends who were preparing the Christmas Foundation meeting. At the end of the [revised version of] Temple Legend we find the following: ‘Hiram Abiff was reincarnated as Lazarus and was the one who was the first to be initiated by the Christ.’ From Widow's Son

      With many problems he manage to build the first temple, and he receives his initiation.

      masonrygallery4

      He has so to speak made his Master Piece, build the First Temple:

      Some hundred years later Nabod was born and he became Elijah:

      Elijah Resurrection or Initiation

      Before Elijah left for a Buddha incarnation a few hundred years later he gave the mantle on to Elisha, he had made his masterpiece, the First Temple, now he should be master architect on the New Temple.

      When Christ Initiated Lazarus so he became the New John, it was the new Temple builder who was set in, in the same way that the old Temple builder Adam were in the middle of the Moon period.

      Kim

      Boaz and Jachin

      hsj

      --- Den tors 30/9/10 skrev dottie zold <dottie_z@...>:

      Okay then can you help me understand how you come to Lazarus John being Elisha, if you hold the Baptist is Elijah and Adam?

      I don't know of any religious wars going on in the Steiner students. Unless of course your speaking about the catholic inclined students who try to say that anthroposophists need to reunite with the catholic church...but thats a no brainer in any case for one who has read Steiner's work on the catholic hierarchy church.

      All good things,

      From: Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, September 30, 2010, 10:56 AM

      Baptist, Elijah, and Adam 1 are one.
      Lazarus/John are Elisha, the follower of Elijah.
      When the Baptist hovered above Jesus he did the Elijah deeds.
      Kim

      --- Den tors 30/9/10 skrev dottie zold <dottie_z@...>:
      What do you mean one? He was not the same human being as Lazarus and it is only through Steiner that we see that the Baptist hovered above...just as it is true that Elijah hovered above the Baptist, they were one for earthly purposes but each have their own individuality.

      All good things,