      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Spiritual Experience Ahead and the Popes
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 8:03 PM

      "Anyway, the seeking was real with my mate, but the images must have been already there, I don't think its another world per se...no I don't think its another word, rather an experience of something that occurred and which maybe can be found in the akashic records...that's why there was no movement .....my mate moved in a similar way except he was near whereas the others were something he and I were observing, I guess.....my mate was with me as we went on this search and then he couldn't follow me back I guess.....wierd I guess......but no not another world. cool."

      Dottie: Okay, I have seen/experienced something of the Akashic records before when Jesus was at the mountain during what is termed the Transfiguration. And in this moment 'He turned towards me pointing his finger' although he moved, it was a picture. It's not a human movement but the picture moves....to the next part...that's how when i said they do not fly nor float nor walk but move somehow, that's how I experienced it, an image that was moving to the next image....this is what Rudolf Steiner saw when he was speaking before audiences at times...he could either see it then or recall that he had already witnessed this in his private moments during contemplation....as it appears in the heart....well ...well i guess i really can't say that.....I am trying to figure or maybe I am wondering, how it is that he would see it again before him, if he did, ...and I can only imagine it must be through the hearts eye or...welll I can't say it as I don't know it to be true or even how it occurs. The Magdalene asks Jesus how it is that she can see Him and it is through the 'nous'....so says the Nag Hamadhi...d

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Saturday, September 11, 2010, 8:15 AM

      Wojtyła became the 264th Pope according to the chronological list of popes and the first non-Italian Pope in 455 years.[61] At only 58 years of age, he was the youngest pope elected since Pope Pius IX in 1846, who was 54.[47] Like his immediate predecessor, Pope John Paul II dispensed with the traditional Papal coronation and instead received ecclesiastical investiture with the simplified Papal inauguration on 22 October 1978. During his inauguration, when the cardinals were to kneel before him to take their vows and kiss his ring, he stood up as the Polish prelate Stefan Cardinal Wyszyński knelt down, stopped him from kissing the ring, and hugged him.[62]

      It wasn't a bathrobe....but it looked like one...kinda like what this pope is wearing below. I am researching the Popes to figure out what was going on and who John Paul needed to find for understanding a thing

      File:Popeanacletus.JPG

      or like this:

      File:Papa Aniceto cropped.jpg

      yeah, more like this Pope above, that's the clothing he had on that I thought was a bathrobe:) whew,

      and this below, is the sort of hat that the man who was supposed to be in this bed but was not...what a serious looking cat he is...but look at what he has attained as well with the images at the left and right and also above him...that's kinda interesting to consider ...

      File:Pope Dionysius.jpg

      but the man in the bed's face was more like this one: kindly

      Papa Ioannes: and he's the first Pope John
      File:Papa Ioannes I.jpg

      Pope without a number: Pope Adeodatus

      File:Adeodatus II.jpg

      Hmmmm and this below is the first Pope Paul:

      Pope Leo crowned Charlemagne:
      File:Leo III.jpg

      Hmmm....not good: tenth Pope John of Italy:

      Pope who intiated the Templars persecution under the direction of France:

      – 20 April 1314
      (8 years)
      Papst klemens v.jpgClement V
      Papa CLEMENS Quintus
      Bertrand de GotVillandraut, Gascony, FrancePope at Avignon. Convened the Council of Vienne, 1311–1312. Initiated the persecution of the Knights Templar with the Pastoralis Praeeminentiae under pressure from King Philip IV of France.

      yeah definitely not a bathrobe whew:

      File:09julius.jpg

      Pope who convened a meeting in Basel....interesting htis is the only painting that looks as if it is in movement or something:

      And this face of Pope John Paul has the eyes and countance of the young John the Baptist head in one of Rembrandts painting...it was so strange to see such a future face that was reminiscent of a Novalis.....I can't say Christian Rosenkruetz because we really never saw an image of him  in a way....that's interesting .....

      just look at that beautiful face that even until the  end of his life would remain steadfast and true to its form of beauty:

      Pope John Paul II on 12 August 1993 in Denver (Colorado)

      His coat of arms:

      So, my mother, who sleeps in the same bed as I, said to me after I woke up and told her what had occurred: Dottie you helped him to find somebody he was seeking. And so with a warmth in my heart I wonder what he was trying to show me, or what was trying to be seen besides the other most lovely things I took from this experience.....

      And after I finished telling my mother what had just occurred she said 'you know that reminds me of something that happened to me last week while on the bus, I was riding the bus when suddenly an image of Jesus was in front of me'. And as always my jaw drops as she says it so non chalantly that it almost strikes me in its simplicity and purity and innocence. And I say 'mom that's what Steiner talkes about, being able to see things in pictures'. She said 'but I wasn't thinking about Him or anything and I can't even tell you how it happened but it just appeared to me this image of Jesus and then it disappeared'....And as always she says how special yada yada yada I am and I get the opportunity to share so clearly how it was from her and dad that I was able to incarnate into a family that has this sort of relationship with Jesus that is freeing and yet true and full of love and devotion....

      anyhow, I love Pope John Paul.....blessed be he!

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, September 10, 2010, 8:49 AM

      What Dreams May Come....well had that experience last night.

      So I got pulled...actually for the first time I allowed myself to get pulled into the spiritual worlds awake.....I can't imagine though its the 'breaking of continuity' as spoken of by Rudolf Steiner because that happened to me early on when I was cultivating that exact experience about 8 or so years ago. And that world is all color and sound....well truth be I didn't know there was a different world but I came to an experience last night that shows me there is but I am really really wondering 'what world can this be'.....how can it be that we have exact bodies that replicate the human body completely....except it is not a physical feel form like you can pinch or anything its a form, and its not a hologram because it is real not an image like....and this is what brought me to the movie thought of What Dreams May Come with Robin Williams....I am thinking it is the name of the  movie..

      Okay, in this world there is no sex, the sex is the love one feels for the other. There is no physicalness although it looks like it would be but even if it looks physical and your attracted to someone there is no sex, the feeling is mutual and the love is shared through that consciousness....the consciousness of love...strange strange strange but so appropriate I imagine for the spiritual worlds.....

      So I met Pope John Paul, a brother to Rudolf Steiner really. They are brothers. And he was a Templar or the manwhose name starts with Charlmegne...or something like that...he is a big deal and I imagine that is how he was able to meet Mother Mary when he was younger. He already had the capacity.

      I had to help search or was seeking Pope Alderich or a Pope Aldo something....well, I didn't know he was a Pople but I was searching for this Aldorich and then when I found him in his bed, not a physical bed, and he was missing from the room that wasn't a room:))) funny...anyhow when I, with my helpmate who was my soul  mate it seems, when we finally found the empty bed that this Aldorich should have been in Pope John Paul walks in, we are in the heavenly worlds now so there really is no walking not even floating but a movement of sorts, no words to express I guess, and ....just appears so that is a movement I guess, but not out of nowhere so its not like ...anyway, whew, when Pope John Paul walks in with the biggest smiile you will ever see in your life filled with love and laughter and warmth,, such warmth and appreciation, suddenly I realize that Aldorich is a pope and he's in his bed with a red snug longjohn sort of thing on...and Pope John Paul is in his big fuzzy bathrobe that is sort of pope like and he's much larger than he was in real life, and they smile and embrace and are so so so sososo happy....and then my soulmate and I are on the precipice of a very large mountain that is sand with the ocean below....and

      and I want to go below and he comes to the edge and pulls back immediately afraid or something and I laugh and show hiim there are steps and as he's refusing I am pulled down the steps and back into my bed awake........

      This time is the first time I allowed it and when I say I allowed it, it means it was my choice as it started to happen that I was waking up in the spiritual worlds, something one becomes aware of between the waking and sleeping state, not that I think 'oh the spiritual worlds' rather 'uhoh a spiritual experience'....

      So who the heck is pope Aldorich or Aldo......and what is his relationship with John Paul....and

      I walk out into my little living room and my lady love who turns 90 in a few months, is sitting on a chair, and she says while shaking her head  as I walk her back to bed.....'something funnys going on here, I'm not me, I'm somebody else'....

      All good things,
      Dottie

      p.s. but here's my question, how is it that we were in physical bodies but were not physical bodies....how is it that this is a spiritual world, inbetween what world is this

      p.s..s I have a friend who holds true to a teachers work on alternate universes...well if his teacher had these experiences i can understand why he would think that but as a Steiner student I realize it has to be inbetween something or something like that, not an alternative universe in the way they mean it today..