      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Initiation
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, August 30, 2010, 3:17 PM

      Here is something from the star calendar sent by starman I think:

      "

          Last week, that which was received spiritually from the Summer Light and Warmth was felt as an ongoing power within, releasing the fruit of its working, to evolve a Self out of the World-Self. This is because, at the time of change from Summer to Winter, we cease to be conscious of the external world and instead become conscious again of ourselves, as if awakening from a summer dream-state. Our Nature-Consciousness strives to become inner Self Consciousness, but at first we may feel fear due to no longer being able to lean on outer things for consciousness. This is why the symbol of the warrior archangel is placed before us at Michaelmas, summoning us to have courage, for we are not going to die as our summer nature-consciousness wanes, but rather wake up. This week's verse is the first appearance of Autumn dulling the senses' summer brilliance; but that which has been gained from the summer-experience now becomes our inner self-experience."

      Dottie: And I had experienced what he shares here last week. And today I was determined to go to the beach no matter what and to release and purge all that took place in the last two years of my life, looking at what I have learned about myself and where I am going.....and I wanted to say to the friends here : Wake Up! Michael is here, he is here! and then I encounter this consideration of Rudolf Steiner ala Mr. Starman....he is here and when Michael is here we can truly move forward and if we can attend to moving forward every moment we can be further along by the time the other breath comes along.....d