      Fra: Frank Thomas Smith <eltrigal78@...>
      Emne: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Animal communicators
      Til: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Dato: lørdag 7. august 2010 00.11

      --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@...> wrote:

      > Dear Simone,
      > They can, not with words but they can be used to give signs of various kinds, most known are cats, ravens, or owls, but all kind of animals can be used to some degree.

      That's exactly what the witch-finders claimed - that satan incorporated in animals, especially cats, ravens, owls, who were then attracted to witches, who had to be killed. This was superstitious bullshit of course, and I suspect that all claims of animals being used in this way is equally  BS-

      Hey Frank, shut da fuck, will ya!

       A simple case is when you are just about doing something you shouldn't a bird may fly into the window glass with a big clash. I don't know the precise procedure, but I think it has to go through the group souls, but it should be possible for discarnated people or Angels to initiate it when authorized, that is within the flow of karma.
      > I am not sure about the elemental beings, it's a little weird, as their mind is the physical world where their physical manifestation is in the Astral world, just the opposite of animals.
      > Love,
      > Kim

    • Show all 56 messages in this topic