      Fra: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Emne: Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: New Age Guru
      Til: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Dato: mandag 5. juli 2010 19.53

      It depends upon which vantage point  you are seeing from...i think...are we seeing from an earthly vantage point or a heavenly ongoing one....what organ of perception are we using :) d

      Fra: Frank Thomas Smith <eltrigal78@yahoo. com>
      Emne: SV: [anthroposophy_ tomorrow] Re: New Age Guru
      Til: anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com
      Dato: mandag 5. juli 2010 16.13

      --- In anthroposophy_ tomorrow@ yahoogroups. com, Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@...> wrote:

      > When you hear and see the video there is no life in her voice and her eyes.
      > What she writes about the spiritual world is free fantasy, she is living in a constant lie and that destroys her connection to her higher I. She is an example on what Steiner talked about with Woodrow Wilson.
      > Kim

      Rudolf Steiner never met Woodrow Wilson and you never met this "new age guru" woman. Although Steiner's criticism of Wilson's ideas (self-determination of nations after WW1) is certainly justified, his condemnation of W.W. as a person is embarrassing - to say the least.
      http://nobelprize. org/nobel_ prizes/peace/ laureates/ 1919/wilson- bio.html