44918Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Hypothesis: Ita Wegman is Gilgamesh - True or False?

    Jun 9, 2010
      Kim I've never related Ms. Wegman to that nor Rudolf Steiner mainly because it's a difficult story for me. There is a little Goethe in it for me with the Green Snake and the Beautiful Lily that I can relate to somewhat but still difficult.

      As a side note I want to say that I think that the endearment Rudolf Steiner used with Ms. Wegman, Mysa, I am thinking has to do with Melissa, the Queen Bee....that's what came to me in a moment of reflection on a thing.

      I believe on the Parcifalian time incarnation I believe I've read Rudolf Steiner relating that someone from the audience one time shouted out Schiotelander....or some name, cannot recall, and Rudolf Steiner noted that it made him aware of his relationship to said personality...I believe this might be related in Schurer's book The Great Initiates....not sure.

      And on that note we see Steiner's moment of recollection when he was in Rome I believe seeing the Sistine Chapel where he encounters what is said to be the Madonna with the Christ draped over her knee.....and this is the same picture of Schiotelander and Sigune.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      All good things,