      Fra: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Emne: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Who are Gilgamesh and Enkidu?
      Til: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Dato: fredag 4. juni 2010 18.20

      You know Kim, there are only two people that have been described in legends that I have studied to be with wild hair/camel skin etc. and that is John the Baptist and in paintings, John the Baptist and the Magdalene. And, now pondering it for a few days now I found myself thinking up to Kaspar Hauser and then the friendly ghost as in John the Baptist as friendly ghost as the oversoul of the twelve....that' s where I look....d