44833Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Do Not Fear ?

    May 17, 2010
      I will start with just up to the third paragraph that being that its not about the 'translation' Rick, rather its about the 'experience' of the moment. If one takes into consideration all that the Magdalene was to the Christ and to Jesus, one would clearly get a picture of loving appreciation that one could meet Him as she did in the garden. This is not a metaphor nor is it coming off other legends as they too use th is moment in the garden in their mysteries, rather this was a real human being and another real human being who had the utmost love and respect for one another and strengthened one another more than any other they were around.

      Where I believe Steiner students lose the sense for the Magdalene is that they are reading translations. If we just look to Jesus at the marriage of Cana with his mother we will have a good picture from Rudolf Steiner's 'something weaves between thou and I' of what takes place between the Magdalene and Christ Jesus.

      The emphasis is continually put towards Lazarus which is fine, however that is only because Rudolf Steiner did not divulge the feminine mysteries and said another would. I do not know who that other is although I will say I have not seen it yet. The closest I have come to this question of the importance of the Magdalene is in The Tree of Life and the Holy Grail. She has a very nice, and a Steiner student, she has a very nice clear picture of the essene of this woman in the world and in they mysteries although also stopping short of full recognition which is normal for all of us.

      If one should see this moment in the akashic records I believe they will see and experience the deep, very deep love and devotion and appreciation they held and hold for one another in the world. And it is more than what is accounted towards Lazarus in the sense that even he did not reach to the inner level, he may have reached an upper level, but the inner level was the Magdalene.

      I believe if one approaches the Magdalene and Christ Jesus in a manner past translations one will come to the essence of what they were to one another and for the world. When two come together as these two the world changes. It is the story of Novalis and Sophia, Lincoln and his love, any great lover and thinker of man who meets the other who beyond a shadow of a doubt holds the key to their soul.

      That moment was one of the greatest love moments of mankind. True objective love in the world and all for the world. We are looking in a way at what is spoken of in regards to the committment that Rudolf Steiner and Ita Wegman made on behalf of Michael in the world while together. There is no greater love then this. And to me this is what Waldorf education builds towards: the souls meeting one another in love.

      All good things,
      Dottie

      p.s. I will read the rest later on.