      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Da Vinci a master of the elements
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 9:58 PM

      I am struck with a great sadness for Da Vinci. It seems to me we can see the light and the dark so clearly in his paintings. I thought to see what he painted regarding the resurrection but I found nothing....save possibly this:

      Head of Christ - Leonardo Da Vinci
      there is something otherworldly, heavenly, of this one painting of his. I have found that his work is decidedly physical. His paintings seem to have a demented feeling to me, a confused element of the light and the dark, or someone caught in between the light and the dark of what occurred....knowing we know his history i guess its not surprising to not see anything after the death....and it feels like he can know also the below quite well, this shadow land that i see in his work of his fellow man, even in that which is holy he has a hard time to be light about it, almost like there is a sort of resentment, as if he was painting what he was feeling or how  he saw it at the time of that incarnation....that is so interesting to me.

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 9:30 PM

      Okay and look here:

      St John the Baptist 1513-16 - Leonardo Da Vinci

      and here:

      Mona Lisa  Detail - Leonardo Da Vinci

      Ha! I know my brother:)

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Esoteric Teachings of the Risen Christ
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 6:16 PM

      You! are amazing Taz:)

      Okay, so in DaVinci's painting we now can understand better, or maybe I can understand :) the black dove, the dove was able to enter into man, the black dove was not:
      aiwaz

      "The Mystery of Golgotha is to be regarded not merely as an inner, mystical experience, but as an external event which must not, however, be presented in the same light as other events recorded in history. The Ahrimanic impulse entered into earthly evolution and at the same time — in a certain sense — was overcome." RS Exoteric and Esoteric