      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Da Vinci a master of the elements
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 9:30 PM

      Okay and look here:

      St John the Baptist 1513-16 - Leonardo Da Vinci

      and here:

      Mona Lisa  Detail - Leonardo Da Vinci

      Ha! I know my brother:)

      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] The Esoteric Teachings of the Risen Christ
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Monday, April 5, 2010, 6:16 PM

      You! are amazing Taz:)

      Okay, so in DaVinci's painting we now can understand better, or maybe I can understand :) the black dove, the dove was able to enter into man, the black dove was not:
      aiwaz

      "The Mystery of Golgotha is to be regarded not merely as an inner, mystical experience, but as an external event which must not, however, be presented in the same light as other events recorded in history. The Ahrimanic impulse entered into earthly evolution and at the same time — in a certain sense — was overcome." RS Exoteric and Esoteric