44092The Esoteric Teachings of the Risen Christ

    Apr 5, 2010
      I just published a final blog article related to the season that is now coming to a close, with the title The 40 days between the Resurrection and the Ascension. It's about Gnostic sources (pointing to Pistis Sophia as an excellent example), the Pagan background against which the Mystery of Golgotha took place, the difference between the picture language of the Buddha in the parables and the Socratic explanations of these parables given to the disciples.

      I'm also making an endeavor to place the works of Rudolf Steiner in the proper historical context, not only with regard to the past, but also with an eye towards the future, quoting from a lecture (GA 211) where he talks in some detail about the essence of the Christ's teachings to his disciples during this 40 day period.