44047Re: Easter Message from His Holiness Uncle Taz, with Blessings for the Holefolks!

  • jmn36210
    Apr 3, 2010
      Rudolf Steiner speaking of Man [GA 214 - July 28, 1922]:

      " What we see in front of us - is the Ego, and invisibly in it are the
      astral body,
      the etheric body and the physical body."

      [Das, was wir vor uns sehen, ist das Ich, und unsichtbar darinnen ist
      der astralische
      Leib, der √Ątherleib und der physische Leib]

      <coolvibes@...> wrote:
      > Here's a collection of notes about Rodeo-Jesus, Rambo-Jesus, Blasphemy
      & Global Censorship, How Christ Got The Death Penalty, the meaning of
      "passing the cup" (in Gethsemane), about having to hate your parents and
      siblings and your own life to be a Christian, Buddhist Easter, the
      Bunny, the Chicken and the Eggs and much more, including plenty of
      quotes from the Gospels and from Rudolf Steiner:
      > http://uncletaz.blogspot.com/2010/04/notes-about-easter-2010.html
      > Every glimmer of light shared here on the AT is usually swallowed up
      with voracious hunger down below in the Abyss, our audience on the
      balcony. And the light shineth into the hole, but the hole comprehendeth
      it not. They seek to understand the riddle of their existence through a
      sinister and perplexing mixture of quotes by Rudolf Steiner's lectures
      and excerpts from Hitler's 'Mein Kampf;" no wonder they're always
      > But bless the wretched souls, for they shall see.... they don't get to
      see anything, that's their innocence and their blessing. We're sending
      them our love and our prayers.
      > Now something else for the season: The Resurrection of Christ.
      > The Resurrection Body may be extremely challenging to grasp, but this
      approach makes it comprehensible to the most discriminating scientific
      intellect, which is why it's called spiritual science. This was the very
      lecture cycle that gave rise to Rudolf Steiner's formidable opposition
      from occult quarters, because important secrets were made public.
      > http://wn.rsarchive.org/Lectures/FromJ2C1973/19111010p01.html
      > Tarjei
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic