      From: Kim Graae Munch <kimgm@...>
      Subject: RE: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: The Real, True *I* or Ego
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Wednesday, March 3, 2010, 9:14 AM

      Without karma you have an OT religion with a Father god which is telling you what is good and bad and which punishes you when you are bad. With karma you are creating your own future based on your actions and with a loving god who bears your burden with you, and who will help you when you are ready to be helped.
      Kim