      From: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com [mailto:anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of dottie zold
      Sent: Monday, March 01, 2010 3:01 AM
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Fishing the GA of a Fish-Initiate

      Speaking of landing on the moon, President Obama has cancelled the Moon department and is now full steam ahead to Mars. Now that's damn interesting. I am wondering why, why is it that he picked Mars and what did he see about the moon project that just didn't make sense....like maybe we never landed...well I don't know truthfully about these things but it's still damn interesting, d