43363Re: Fishing the GA of a Fish-Initiate

  • Juan Revilla
    Mar 1, 2010
      One example among so many - Rudolf Steiner [GA 135 - March 5, 1912]:

      "Even when we are speaking of what is absolutely fundamental in evolution,
      for example, the subject of Christ, this is not the salient point as regards
      the Anthroposophical Movement as such; the essential point is the form which
      the subject of Christ assumes when reincarnation and karma are received as
      truths into the hearts of men. The light thrown upon the subject of Christ
      by the truths of reincarnation and karma — that is the essential point."

      If you're *really* interested --- Rudolf Steiner explains it wonderfully in the 5 lectures of GA 135...
      Jean-Marc

      I am not questioning that karma and reincarnation shed essential light on the subject of Christ: I am questioning that karma and reincarnation is essential to the experience of Christ.

      I'd rather hear what you think, in your own words.

      Juan
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic