43355Re: Fishing the GA of a Fish-Initiate

  • jmn36210
    Feb 28, 2010
      Congratulations, Juan!
      You've just landed on the Moon :-)

      "Jean-Marc, why is it so indispensable? (Steiner doesn't explain it here)."

      That's one small question for Juan, one giant interrogation for mankind...

      One example among so many - Rudolf Steiner [GA 135 - March 5, 1912]:

      Even when we are speaking of what is absolutely fundamental in evolution,
      for example, the subject of Christ, this is not the salient point as regards
      the Anthroposophical Movement as such; the essential point is the form which
      the subject of Christ assumes when reincarnation and karma are received as
      truths into the hearts of men. The light thrown upon the subject of Christ
      by the truths of reincarnation and karma — that is the essential point.

      If you're *really* interested --- Rudolf Steiner explains it wonderfully
      in the 5 lectures of GA 135...

      Jean-Marc

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Juan Revilla <hylonome@...> wrote:

      > >Anyone possessed of faculties that can be kindled by spiritual science will realize from the voice of his own soul that the teaching of Karma and Reincarnation is indispensable.
      >
      > Jean-Marc, why is it so indispensable? (Steiner doesn't explain it here).
      >
      > Juan

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic