43333Re: SV: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Fishing the GA of a Fish-Initiate

  • jmn36210
    Feb 27, 2010
      According to CC Priests W. Klein and Emil Bock, RS told them in February
      1924:

      - After his awakening from the dead, The Youth of Nain
      became a disciple of Christ.

      - He was *not* part of the twelve.

      - In the next incarnation, he was Manes.

      Jean-Marc

      ________________________________________________________________________\
      _
      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Kim Graae Munch
      <kimgm@...> wrote:

      > I asked about the mission of Steiner short time ago, and it was this
      precise formulation, teaching of Karma and Reincarnation, and it was
      because of the Youth of Nain quote I looked for it.

      > Steiner have many times talked about two men as a driving force in the
      development, and they are both initiated by Christ. As they are part of
      the twelve Bodhisattvas the Youth of Nain should also be between the
      twelve disciples as Lazarus is.

      > I know that Mani said that he was the Youth of Nain, but do we have an
      original Anthro quote?

      > I am not sure you can equate Mani and Manes, as Mani is the
      Bodhisattva and Manes the higher being.

      > Kim

      "Karma", as
      > concept, is not Christianized yet. I suggest that "karma" and
      "destiny"
      > disappear, (...)"
      > ------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- ---------
      --------- --------- ---
      > Rudolf Steiner [GA 114 - September 26, 1909]:
      > "It would, however, be sheer misapprehension to imagine that what the
      Law of Karma enables us to understand is not also implicit in the words
      of the Gospel of St. Luke. It is indeed there, only we must realize that
      the needs of the human soul differ in different epochs and that it is
      not always the task of the great emissaries in world-evolution to impart
      the absolute truth in abstract form, because men at different stages of
      maturity simply would not understand it; the great pioneers and
      missionaries must speak in such a way that men receive what is right and
      suitable in a particular epoch.<snip>
      > Anyone possessed of faculties that can be kindled by spiritual science
      will realize from the voice of his own soul that the teaching of Karma
      and Reincarnation is indispensable. It must be remembered however that
      evolution is not fortuitous and in point of fact it is only now, in our
      own time, that human souls have become sufficiently mature to discover
      these truths through their own insight. It would not have been a good
      thing to give out the teaching of Karma and Reincarnations exoterically
      a few centuries ago; and it would have been detrimental to evolution if
      the present content of spiritual science â€" for which human souls
      are longing and with which research into the foundations of the Gospels
      is connected â€" had been imparted openly to mankind a few hundred
      years earlier.<snip>
      > Humanity has only now become sufficiently mature to assimilate the
      spiritual content of the teaching of Karma and Reincarnation.<snip>
      > Therefore Karma and Reincarnation were not taught as abstract
      doctrines, but feelings were cultivated through which human souls would
      gradually become ready to receive this teaching. What was needed at that
      time was to speak in a way that could lead by degrees to an
      understanding of Karma and Reincarnation rather than any enunciation of
      the teaching itself.<snip>
      > It was necessary that these feelings should flow into the souls of
      men. The souls then living, to whom the teaching was given in this form,
      were not, until they were again incarnated, ready to receive, as wisdom,
      the teaching of Karma and Reincarnation.<snip>
      > But Christ had also to provide for the appearance, in later times, of
      an Individuality who would bring to humanity in a form compatible with
      subsequent evolution, that for which men would by then be ready.<snip>
      > Thus Christ provided for the subsequent appearance of an Individuality
      able to bring Christianity to a further stage of development. Moreover
      the mission of the Individuality who had been awakened in the young man
      of Nain is destined to permeate Christianity later on, and to an
      ever-increasing extent, with the teachings of Karma and Reincarnation
      â€" teachings which when Christ was on Earth could not be
      proclaimed explicitly as wisdom, because the human soul had first to
      receive them into the life of feeling."
      > ------------ --------- --------- --------- ---------
      >
      > The Individuality of the young man of Nain, was reincarnated in the
      3rd century
      > as Mani/Manes -Â and initiated CRC in 1459.
      > And, by the way, Rudolf Steiner did mention that his own mission was
      > first and foremost ---Â the teaching of Karma and Reincarnation.
      > Jean-Marc

      > Bruger du Yahoo!?
      > Er du træt af spam? Yahoo!Mail har den bedste spambeskyttelse,
      der findes
      > http://dk.mail.yahoo.com

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic