43179Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Massimo Scaligero in english

  • Andre Gas
    Feb 20, 2010
      You'd better ask yourself to the board Antroposofia at the following link

      http://forum.rudolfsteiner.it/index.php?board=20.0

      2010/2/21 jeff.baggaley <jeff.baggaley@...>

      Dear Andrea,

      Would you please ask if anyone knows of a manuscript translation of Scaligero's Graal.

      Thank you.

      Jeff

      --- In anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com, Andre Gas <lonbluster@...> wrote:

      > Well, there is Scaligero on Facebook, where my same query hasn't been
      > addressed.
      > There is also the Antroforum where one can find many Scaligero fans, though
      > Italians of course...I will query that forum as well!!...for sure.
      > I don't want to bother anybody, like your friend...unless she would love
      > doing it. It's a tedious task, and it proceeds very slowly, therefore time
      > consuming!!! Fortunately, for the moment I have this time resource
      > available!! :-)
      >
      > I am proceeding in a word table, scanned Italian on left, english
      > translation on right, and I am inserting revision notes where I have
      > doubts...there are many to be checked.
      > I am attaching this file here.
      >
      > Best Regards
      > Andrea
      >

      > 2010/2/20 dottie zold <dottie_z@...>

      > > Andrea I have a friend who could help, she is native Italian and English
      > > and if you have time to work on it she can go through it if you lay the
      > > foundation. If not then I say lets get busy and get a group of people
      > > together who want to translate the works. I think it is a worthy project. Is
      > > there a Scaligiero online group? d
      > >

      > > *"Hence only by means of love can we give real help for karma to work out
      > > in the right way." Rudolf Steiner
      > > *

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic