43172Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Massimo Scaligero in english

  • Andre Gas
    Feb 20, 2010
    Well, there is Scaligero on Facebook, where my same query hasn't been addressed.
    There is also the Antroforum where one can find many Scaligero fans, though Italians of course...I will query that forum as well!!...for sure.
    I don't want to bother anybody, like your friend...unless she would love doing it. It's a tedious task, and it proceeds very slowly, therefore time consuming!!! Fortunately, for the moment I have this time resource available!! :-)

    I am proceeding in a word table, scanned Italian on left, english translation on right, and I am inserting revision notes where I have doubts...there are many to be checked.
    I am attaching this file here.

    Best Regards
    Andrea

    2010/2/20 dottie zold <dottie_z@...>

    Andrea I have a friend who could help, she is native Italian and English and if you have time to work on it she can go through it if you lay the foundation. If not then I say lets get busy and get a group of people together who want to translate the works. I think it is a worthy project. Is there a Scaligiero online group? d