      From: dottie zold <dottie_z@...>
      Subject: Re: [anthroposophy_tomorrow] Re: Steffen and Vreede - was: Elementals and Magic - Solar Magic
      To: anthroposophy_tomorrow@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, February 12, 2010, 11:12 PM

      Why was I writing Frederico???? :)))) that is so funny...

      I know of no other man with the quality of the countanence of Michael other than Rudolf Steiner. None other. He collaborates with Michael cleary. If he is the Bodhisattva or not for me is of not big concern because it's not about the title but about the journey to come that speaks out of a life long, eternal beingness long, of service to Christ in the most devoted manner that speaks of a continual sacrafice of his self. If he is not the Bodhisattva he is the right hand to this Being. And Fred, believe it or not, Sergei Prokofieff stands right beside him devoted to him in all his sacrafices, trying to flesh out the things that Rudolf Steiner worked so tirelessly for and towards. When we allow all the pettyness to eclipse his genius of Rudolf Steiner's mysteries and following through where the teacher left off we do such a great disservice to what needs to be understood at this time for those that are seeking to hear what is coming from the sixth epoch that is needed for seeds today...instead we have another note circulating about an online group wanting to do battle against the Christmas conference...I mean reallly Fred, this obsessive behaviour to tear it down to claim something else is just so insidious that it threatens the foundation of the ongoing work that is needed for the future.

      It is my understanding that Ms. Vreede was of the thought that Mr. Tomberg was the Bodhisattva of the future. The gentleman  who put out that book, or, well i can't remember exactly what his role in it was but he played a role very similar to the Gordienko mess and now another letter circulating from 2005 that wants to turn into an online group debating rather debunking a 'romanticized' version of the Christmas conference by Mr. Grosse which then moves to Emmichoven.

      Frank, nobody could have stepped into that position of President and been okay. No one. I imagine the hope would have been that the membership would have been able to pull together and understand fully the mystery that had just taken place before their very eyes regarding the depth of what Ahrenson and other sensitives speak of : Rudolf Steiner's transformation from out of the past into the future. Sergei speaks so well of this in May Human Beings Hear It and also in that first purple book on Rudolf Steiner and...I forget the name....oh 'the founding of the new mysteries',  but that's one of his first books if not the first book....it is incredibly well translated in that there is feeling which is something you don't really get from other translated books by him.

      I know we may disagree on Ms. von Halle but I have to say this paper from 2005 is a continuance in a way of the attack on Sergei and when one senses into what he is able to speak to out of devotion and experience one realizes that a very strong Catholic/Jesuit stream is at work on this attack. This is not saying anything about the Constitution question rather something about the ongoing attacks that take away from the depth of the Christmas Conference.

      Thanks for sharing your thoughts on Ms. Vreede. You know what's interesting, given what is supposedly stated in her private paper in the vault, I find it surprising that she would have taken the stand she did with Mr. Tomberg....I am just surprised. The only thing I can think of is that Rudolf Steiner said she had incarnated before her proper time ....I used to think that was to help Anthroposophy and I imagine it was and yet there is this strange connection between she and Tomberg..... strange to me because I can place him during an arabic incarnation with Loyola. So what the heck is going on with him and Ms. Vreede is what I want to know....whew,

      Thanks again, d

      I can readily understand Steiner as the Bodhisatva